Your most memorable moment of black ops 2

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Reviving a teammate in Shangri-la from the cliff near the waterfall to the end of the bridge near the mudpit room with a Krauss Refibrillator. Bazinga, baby.

Festo you're skimming again lol.

I would say the first time Brutus spawned in on Mob of the dead. I turned and ran the other way right into my wall of zombies. The rank was also a big win for me, however all the crap I got for it the rest of year pretty much ruined it for me.

Reviving a teammate in Shangri-la from the cliff near the waterfall to the end of the bridge near the mudpit room with a Krauss Refibrillator. Bazinga, baby.

Black ops... 2? :D

Let's see. I can't choose just one.

Probably the greatest clutch of my career on town grief 2v3.

The second greatest clutch of my career on cell block grief.

My first game of buried.

Pressing the button.

Getting awaken the gazebo on my first try.

Upgrading all 4 staffs solo in one game. (On the 2nd attempt.)

Getting a sweeper and a vitriolic withering at the same time.

Maxing out my bank with the SVU.

Getting trashed by "him" in the bus in my first game ever.

Reaching the 1720th global rank in grief.

We can't leave out multiplayer, can we?

Getting a triple-collateral.

Dozens of hilarious ninja defuses.

Finally getting diamond SMGs.

Randomly joining DarkJolteon's game just to be obnoxious.

Going HAM in search and destroy on a regular basis.

Scraping a positive K/D. (1.08)

And above all having an amazing time kicking ass with my friends, and occasionally kicking my friends' asses too.

Say what you will about it, but black ops 2 was an amazing game, and I'll always remember the experience.

When I was in a 4v4 Grief Cell Block game. Everyone on my team had left, so it was me against 4 mic'd shotguns. Some very, very close moments in that, but somehow I survived by the skin of my teeth.

Oh and getting into the top 1000 in Turned, though it doesn't really matter because of hacked leader boards.

• Administrators

Festo you're skimming again lol.

I would say the first time Brutus spawned in on Mob of the dead. I turned and ran the other way right into my wall of zombies. The rank was also a big win for me, however all the crap I got for it the rest of year pretty much ruined it for me.

Whoops! I got so excited with my nostalgia that I totally ignored the "2" in the title. My bad. :P

For BOII, I'd have to say jumping off the catwalk edge on the dig site (Origins) and reviving someone who was down at Juggernog while mid-air.

I think it's fair to say that most of my favorite and exciting moments involved reviving people in very hasty situations. I was born to be a medic. :)

I have too many memorable moments...

1v4 Grief clutch on the first day the game came out.

1v3 Grief clutch against shotguns who had mics and were in a party (2 of them spent just about the whole game trying to trap me.

Hitting round 45 2 player TranZit (It was big for me since at the time I never had hit 40+ in a solo or co-op game and was a real noob back then :P).

Round 39 in 4 player Origins (I remember it because I was so pissed since we finished the EE and one of my teammates decided to end the game because he was tired, made me angry as fuck).

Getting 1250 kills in a 2v4 Grief win with my mate (Match went for WAY too long)

But if we're including Multiplayer, I guess I could add me playing SnD and RPG'ing a car and it blowing me up when I was sitting so far away from it, probably the most bullshit death I've ever experienced in Call of Duty ever. And to make it worse I was in a party and my mates spent the next week giving me shit about it.

Getting my first Chain Kill (Nuketown of course).

Going 94-21 with Shield/C4's/RPG on Nuketown Headquarters on Double XP one time (The amount of hate I got after it from the enemies made it memorable :lol: ).

To me, Black Ops II will be a memorable game, and I enjoyed every day playing it.

Most memorable moments? Definitely all my moments onboard the bus with the crazy Bus Driver.

"Falling down deathtrap of a rotten bridge ahead. Been there, done that"

"Prepare to disembark, and be eaten!"

and my personal favorite

"Keep fucking with me. See if I don't crash this bus and kill you all"

I actually play Tranzit from time to time with randoms just to hear Tedd's crazy comments.

My most memorable, and favorite moment of Black Ops 2?

Would have to be launch day for ORIGINS. Myself, Way, Festo & Werf got up at the crack of dawn - and literally just played for like 8 hours straight. Inside of those 8 hours - I can specifically recall screaming for my life while being chased by the Panzer. The amount of excitement, terror and all around wacky fun was off the charts.

• Administrators

My most memorable, and favorite moment of Black Ops 2?

Would have to be launch day for ORIGINS. Myself, Way, Festo & Werf got up at the crack of dawn - and literally just played for like 8 hours straight. Inside of those 8 hours - I can specifically recall screaming for my life while being chased by the Panzer. The amount of excitement, terror and all around wacky fun was off the charts.

Ah, I remember that! Sir Panzington III kept freaking us out. I still remember how much we were yelling when it came to not one, but two Panzers at the same time. :o

Passing 70 on TranZit. I worked so hard for so long to get good enough to finally pull it off.

Getting my high round on Origins. So much work went into that game as well.

Finally getting my Mob high round after taking multiple breaks from Zombies cause the map was so frustrating lol.

Reaching 2.00 KD on multiplayer after resetting. I went all the way to Prestige Master again and thought I was gonna be stuck on 1.8 forever, then slowly it went up.

Making my friend dashboard after he joined my multiplayer lobby to try to mess me up. :D

Getting diamond Assault Rifles. That one took a long time.

To be honest Black Ops 2 is my favorite COD of the ones I've played and I think I've booked more time on this game than any other one on the Xbox 360. I checked my stats on COD Elite several days ago and found that I've clocked over 58 days worth of time playing Zombies on Black Ops 2 (Xbox Live). @.@

May the next 3Arc COD be as epic as this one was.

I'm in Die Rise with a group of friends, they're all dead except for me. I try to train on the roof, but things get messy, and I go down.

BUM BUM BUM BUM BUUUUUUUUUUUUUM, WHO'S WHO?

It's a pipe dream, but I go for it. My body is behind the entrance to the roof, and I'm at the area where you get the Purple Meteor. SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY, I manage to squeeze out the exit where a truck load of Zombies were coming in, make my way through the door way separating the roof avoiding 2 crawlers, and get to my body. Through pure luck, I get behind my body to block the hoard from taking me down in order to get the revive.

BOOM! BACK FROM THE DEAD BABY!

I'm back in the action, and everyone's going wild at my lucky revive. I end the round, feeling like a total beast. Wanna know how I died that game?

I accidentally got into a glitch spot and got downed.

I really wish Theater had a feature to upload to my Youtube account. That was pretty insane stuff.

I've been in a grief game against 4 AFK. We just pushed them into the lava immediately. :mrgreen:

I've had a few memorable ultimate sacrifice moments when diving on the last enemy alive on the other team.

I almost forgot to mention all of my "drop-a-load-in-your-pants" moments.

1. The MotD jumpscare.

2. The damn denizens.

3. Brutus

4. The panzer soldat

5. The origins jumpscare

And countless plummets into the abyss of die rise, whether it be because of the trample steam, not paying attention, or my teammates trolling.

I remember building a shield on MOTD.

I heard the Brutus spawn sound.

Finished building.

Turn Around

That bald bastard is literally up close on my screen! It was like a god damn screamer. I actually jumped when that happened. :|

Secondly was when I went into the Crazy Place on Origins and I forgot the Panzer was chasing me.

So as soon as I left.... I got killed because the Panzer was there, waiting for me to come out.

Getting 100 solo on Die Rise. I had only done one 100 on BO 1, and never claimed it as I didn't have sufficient footage.

I live streamed the entire game, but messed up my perks from the start and ended having to do 93 to 97 with no whos who or QR. First BO2 100 has to be my most memorable one.

Congrats & we'll done Chopper.

My most memorable moment of Black Ops II would have to be playing with a handful of CoDz members.

Since WaW I've always played solo as none of my friends played Zombies. I joined CoDz just before BOII came out & befriended a few people here, I have thoroughly enjoyed the Co-op games I have played with these members.

Day one, first time you load up TranZit. First you notice a zombie, in the spawn room right next to you. Then Richtofen's loud coughing after you recieve your first power-up. Then the denizens.

Also, the first time Him clung to the bus, and the first time I got kicked from the bus were very memorable.

Other maps... not so much honestly. Buried maybe with the Big Guy holding a crawler for the first time and flying with the Paralyzer and using the Time Bomb.

I'm a solo player mostly. The majority of ee's in zombies seen like random busy work. But doing the ee in origins with 2 friends was a real pleasure. You had to fought in certain spots, upgrade the punch, get rid of the walls in tcp.

Otherwise, my first turned game: this mode is crap (imo) to play unless you play with friends, then it is hilarious.

This game is so buggy (campaign, mp, and zombies) and yet i love this game.

I wish we could take this games overall look, iw hit detection, and maps from mw2 or ghosts... That would be sweet.

Mine was when I was screwing around with some friends who suck at zombies lol.

We got on Bus Depot, turned headshots only, dogs on, started round 10, and hit up that box like CRAZY!

We all had monkeys, and instead of using them correctly, we'd throw 'em when there was like no zombies, and gather around it and scream "MONKEY PARTY!"

We had so many downs as well. Just one of those times where I wasn't so serious, and just having fun.

Runnerups:

1. The Buried EE- Was one of the first people to do it, (we kept checking the internet for steps, spent about 7 hours in 1 game, mostly walking around lol) but had rejoined in the match, so while I did get the achievement, no in-game progress counted. Did it again, and it screwed up as well. Finally, it clicked on my third try.

2. A Buried Grief Game- I was winning, even though I had a teammate with over 200 downs in about 15 rounds. And they were legit downs as well. My internet cut off right before I won, however.

Probably my most memorable moment was doing the Buried EE, Richtofen side. Me and my recently-formed team had finally finished our first N4 sidequest after a week playing this map (the actual first quest we finished was MOTD). Seeing the light on the box at the courthouse was so fulfilling. We even took a screenshot with all 4 of us holding Ray Guns in front of the box (two of us had the Mark II, I think, while the others had the original). The day after, we finished up TranZit and Die Rise, then pressed the button.