Your most memorable moment of black ops 2

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely pressing the button in Buried.

For one, I actually managed to stay in the game the whole time doing the EE, so it saved.

I was doing the Candy Shop area, as well, so…

I remember it well, because 3/4 of us were long time friends, who had done most other EEs together, and that 4th person was EJ and his cousin, terrific fun.

Or maybe going back to Black Ops 1 and helping EJ's cousin do the Moon EE.

Yeah, it was worth it, just for his reaction.

Most memorable? The midnight release.

I was in the last quarter of the line, waited forever it seemed, it was cold and wet, I was hungry and probably irritated (as I am around large groups of people). I get to the counter and am told they accidently preordered my copy for 360, when I only have a ps3.

I went to walmart after getting a refund at Gamestop, and seen they hadn't put out any of the games so I asked a girl at the entertainment center where they were, she said they would hit the floors in so many hours, but I wanted mine then.

I paid her under the counter to go open a box and get my a copy, which just upped my whole price $20.00. I got my package and went home to enjoy the first night of playing.

It's the most memorable because it's such a terrible memory, I went through all that trouble, and spent way too much money on a game that in my opinion, lives in the shadow of it's predecessor.