An All-Accessible Omnipotent Call Of Duty Zombies Experience

I've been gone from the forums lately, sadly enough. But i've been actively playing some Black Ops maps and some BOII maps and I was talking with my friends about what they think should happen with zombies within BOIII. And I brought up the idea of something along the lines of Mass Effects progress carry overs. Even though if anyone form 3arch reads this, it'd probably be too much trouble for what i'm proposing. But what I am proposing is this:

In Black Ops II, we had rank and statistics to keep track of our zombie killing journey. And if you go to CoD Elite, you're able to see your rounds and your most used weapon and stuff like that per game. What I want 3arch to do, is do what MW3 did with multiplayer from Black Ops backwards to Modern Warfare and demonstrate your highest rounds for each map, with a record of whether or not you did easter eggs for the maps that have them and stats from Black Ops II. (Which would require updates for Black Ops and Black Ops II to send some kind of message to 3arch that the account associated with completing the egg, completed it. Hence the trouble). But if they were able to do so, that could open up alot of possibilities in terms of different endings and different outcomes. Like let's say you do none of the eggs, the map (non dlc) in Black Ops III would be the N4 dealing with Maxis in control of the zombies and Richtofen working alongside of you to overthrow Maxis. Let's say you do do all the easter eggs in Black Ops but none in Black Ops II, you unlock a different map where you play as the N4, trying to get back to Earth from Moon. Let's say you only do the N4 eggs in Black Ops II and did the Richtofen egg in Buried, you would deal slowly rebuild the Earth how Richtofen wants it to be rebuilt, bringing a form of going back to previous maps with a sense of Nostalgia and doing that while the MoTD controller controls zombies and Richtofen is powerless until you get done rebuilding stuff, with some kind of recordings explaining how Richtofen began to lose control. If you did the Maxis egg, you wouldn't have Richtofen working alongside you due to your supposed "betrayal" and instead, you (the group) designate Samuel as the next controller and begin to work independently to overthrow Maxis. And let's say you did all eggs thus far, from Black Ops to Black Ops II including Origins, you get both maps with the N4 and O4 and they will correspond together and that will be the canon experience. And the statistics from Black Ops II will carry over and each zombie player will have a profile expressing those feats.

I know it's a bit complicated but if you've read thus far and have questions or comments, please do so. Thank you.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The system would work, however there are a few obsticals:

1: Imagine a person bought BO3 but not BO2, now he doesn't have an extra map, and he's sad about that... He's not going to pay 90 dollars for BO2, two DLCs, and then spend all that time for the special map...

2: The amount of work that would go into that is not worth trayarch's pay roll,.. Too much work with no extra benefit...

3: The switch from console to console will also cause issues...

4: The angels have the phone box...

The system would work, however there are a few obsticals:

1: Imagine a person bought BO3 but not BO2, now he doesn't have an extra map, and he's sad about that... He's not going to pay 90 dollars for BO2, two DLCs, and then spend all that time for the special map...

2: The amount of work that would go into that is not worth trayarch's pay roll,.. Too much work with no extra benefit...

3: The switch from console to console will also cause issues...

4: The angels have the phone box...

Well that's what i'm saying. Let 3arch pay us, the players that have been there since the beginning. Almost like how a Kickstart program would work. We've payed and we deserve a bit of luxury. I get so tired of kids who are like "ZOMG THEZ NEW CHARACTER IN ORIGINS R AWSOM". It's not NECESSARY to pay the price. Just optional if you want an experience that was originally desired.

Saddly trayarch is more focused on the general audience then the actual zombies community that keeps them alive...

A better alternative is to simply have a richtofen and maxis edition of the fallowing trayarch game... Same camp., same multiplayer, same zombies maps, diffrent storylines and leaders... A richtofen edition could also obtain a maxis mode as well for a small fee...

That seems more profitable...