Rating?

minator177

For those (such as myself) who have not yet bothered to buy the game (Ghosts obviously), how would you rate it, out of ten. Just to put it into perspective, rate BO2 and MW3 as well.

Just not sure if I really would enjoy it, but who knows. Extinction hasn't sparked any sort of excitement in me, even when I'm not comparing it to zombies. Squads looks pretty fun, and the multiplayer I wouldn't really care that much about anyway.

So anyways. What do you think of ghosts?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll just copy and paste this here, seeing as my opinions on the matter haven't changed one bit.

PC version.

+ Le dedicated servers.

+ The amount of maps, and their diversity continues to impress. Maps are quite large this time around, nice.

+ Music and Voice Work are as sharp as ever.

+ I love the artistic style of the emblems and calling cards. imo it's better than giving 12 year olds the tools to draw tits.

+ Finally able to create your own soldier, but...

- It is EXTREMELY limited. Disappointing.

- No theater.

- Lack or either complete removal of essential features.

Why is the FOV locked at 60? Seriously? Not this pc port bs again. It makes it unplayable and the fact that Black Ops 2 did allow you to change it and this game doesn't just blows my mind.

And seeing as you only have to edit one file for the FOV to adjust makes this all a slap in the face to people who are used to having a higher FOV.

Also missing is the frame cap option.

- Poor optimization.

Crashes, freezes, stutters, random frame drops for no apparant reason.

The graphics options are a complete joke.

Shadows, either on or off. No low-normal-high option. What? -ding-

- No Audio Settings

Another slap in the face, this time for people that have any hearing problems. Or people who, you know, might want to change the sfx or music volumes seperate? Or that use headphones?

'Audio settings? What are audio settings?' - IW. Yeah that's right. There are no audio settings in this game. No seperate volume sliders. No audio presets. Nothing. The only thing you can change is the general volume. Again. Why!?

In Black Ops 2 (bo1, waw), you could change the volume of the Music, SFX, Voices all separate. Why not in Ghosts? Hell, Treyarch even put a simple 'boost voices' option in there for hearing impaired, along with other sound mix presets for headphones, speakers, tvs, to give you the best sound quality possible.

This is unaccaptable.

- Graphics.

Seriously guys, we are near the end of 2013. And on top of that you claim that your game is made with a next-gen engine and pushing the boundaries.

Apart from some high-res textures, the game looks awful. In places even terrible.

Also, those damn death animations ...

2/10.

What a complete joke.

With extremely poor optimization, removal of great features - that were featured in BO 2 - for no reason;

Ghosts is yet another perfect example of a lazy, insultingly bad, 'We don't give a s--t' PC port.

They don't even try anymore.

I only recommend this game to die-hard cod fans, or people who have set their standard really, really low.

Which you shouldn't.