Need help with Perk mounds

Rissole25

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if you have seen it yet, but my only suggestion would be to check out MatoMaster's video on it. Essentially, it is a way to see every possible perk mound within 3 zombie bloods. I found it to be very helpful:

He shows all the locations in this video, and at around 4 minutes he begins to show the routes to run to check them all in 3 zombie bloods. Hope it helps!

Very very informative! Thank you for linking it! :)

I've never seen dirt mounds in some of those places. I always thought that an existing mound would turn orange. So I could freely dig any mound without worrying about digging a glowing, since it only appears in Zombie Blood?

Also what would happen if you got Double Tap after your 4th perk, but before last, from Wunderfizz? Or is programmed not to give you Double Tap after your 4 perks?

Also, I've heard if you grab Double Tap before last, it'll take up one of the empty perk bottle slots, meaning you'll miss out on one in the end (if you can only get 4 empty bottles)?

Very very informative! Thank you for linking it! :)

I've never seen dirt mounds in some of those places. I always thought that an existing mound would turn orange. So I could freely dig any mound without worrying about digging a glowing, since it only appears in Zombie Blood?

Also what would happen if you got Double Tap after your 4th perk, but before last, from Wunderfizz? Or is programmed not to give you Double Tap after your 4 perks?

Also, I've heard if you grab Double Tap before last, it'll take up one of the empty perk bottle slots, meaning you'll miss out on one in the end (if you can only get 4 empty bottles)?

In solo you can only get 4 perk bottle dig spots. I recommend you leave out Cherry and get every other perk. :D

If you pick up the free double tap last you can have all 9 perks in Solo. Picking up the double tap sooner will be the same as if you had bought it, but you can pick it up whether you have the perk slot for it or not. If you pick up the free one you can't buy it from the Wunderfizz. Hope this helps!

Double Tap 2 will fill any open perk slot. So, if you have 4 perks, dig up another perk bottle slot, and grab double tap (whether it be from Wunderfizz or reward box), you will not be able to buy another perk from a machine or Wunderfizz until you find another glowing mound. If you have found 4 mounds and have all 8 perks, however, Double Tap can become your 9th perk. If you go down, it isn't possible to get 9 perks again.

Hope that all makes sense :P

Here is a combined photo of all sixteen dig mounds. This have helped me use the semtex trick to find the locations during a game. I've grouped them together by location for the most part. Sorry about the colored labels, my group and I use it with a bird's view of the map to make things easier. I also have each location in separate photos and in groups of four if any one would be interested in those as well.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9HSggnGsn9odWgwRTcza01KNkU/edit

Sorry it's a link to Google drive, I can not figure out how to just post the picture. Hope this is helpful!