Origins - The best camping spot

Dahniska

Hello friends. This spot (discovered by my friend bloodyhawk6222) is in my opinion the very best place to camp in Origins. To maximize effectiveness do not open the door to generator 3, and use the Ultimate Ice Staff. This strategy works until the early 60's effectively, after which you are better off leaving the spot and running trains to conserve ammo.

To use this strategy you need:

-Ultimate Staff of Ice

-Boomhilda

-Juggernog (derp)

-PHD Flopper (recommended)

-Speed Cola (recommended)

-Zombie Shield (recommended)

-Monkey Bombs/Air Strikes (recommended)

You could try using other staffs but Ice is by far the most effective. If you get low on ammo, throw a Monkey and get out of there! Sometimes a glitch will happen where a zombie will not spawn and instead be stuck in a wall somewhere nearby, keeping the round from ending. If this happens simply run over to generator 2 and back, and he will respawn. If the Panzer Soldat spawns, simply shoot a blizzard and switch to the Boomhilda to kill him.

This spot is most effective on Solo, but works in Co-op as well up until the late 50's.

seAu459huTA

If you went and tried this out and liked it or used it to get to high rounds, please leave me a comment! I'd like to hear about it. This video is unlisted.

Edit: Link added for mobile users, thanks InfestLithium!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... eAu459huTA

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty good spot dude! I assume they don't spawn behind you? Seems like a group of Panzers would break through haha!

They don't spawn behind you. It works exactly like I show in the video. As far as Panzer(s), in Solo you only ever get one... so when you see him land, shoot a blizzard and swap quick to Boomhilda. No problems there. In Co-op, I recommend Player 2 uses the Fire Staff, so you can use that in Co-op (or swap to Boomhilda). If you never managed to get a good secondary, you can actually just headshot him a few times with the Ice staff after shooting the blizzard. Panzer really should never be an issue, but you gotta deal with him fast- just his flamethrower can get you red.

Its a good spot, although it was discovered in the first week of launch by myself and my friend boysta who did post a video.

The main problem with it is that the last zombie can spawn in the fire tunnel or even over at generator 2, adding up to 30 seconds onto a round. When the rounds are between 80 and 90 seconds, that is huge.

It is the spot I use however when I am looking for bloods in the spawn area.

Its a good spot, although it was discovered in the first week of launch by myself and my friend boysta who did post a video.

The main problem with it is that the last zombie can spawn in the fire tunnel or even over at generator 2, adding up to 30 seconds onto a round. When the rounds are between 80 and 90 seconds, that is huge.

It is the spot I use however when I am looking for bloods in the spawn area.

Did you try it with the door closed? I've seen a few people who sit there but they don't take full advantage of the spawn potential like my friend started doing, so I've never seen footage of anyone camping there in the 50's. That's why I posted this, I feel like it would help a lot of people who struggle training in the mid rounds due to the crazy spawns.

Edit: Found it. I'm surprised no one has posted any of his videos on these forums.

• 11 months later...

Not sure if you noticed or tried but if you keep your back to that gen3 door and camp that way, you won't find yourself looking for that last zombie for 30+ secs. Also they seem to come as a tighter unit, seeing that the area is sort of channeled in.

If you haven't tried the unopened gen1 door towards gen2 camp spot, give it a shot. Spawns are way faster, with avgs of 1min 30sec rd 50s, more room to maneuver, and a back up escape plan with that gen1 door.

• 1 month later...