Power ups using Lightning and other Staffs Discussion

Reaper2909

So I was playing yesterday with the wind staff, and you know those tripod-gyro-telescope things arround the map? Yeah I hit a few of those and for some reason they glowed for a second---may have been a texture glitch but IDK...

Also one time after my first decent into the cript after doing the challenges for wind staff ice staff and eletric staff, the lights on the big wheel thing were all red! Why would that be?

Surveyor scopes. Cool. I will try to investigate if i get a chance.

I ran around shooting various objects with the lightning staff yesterday, but discovered nothing.

I've been looking at things that aren't plentiful around the map. I wonder how many of those Scopes there are? Like there was 3 burning wagons, maybe there are 3-5 Scopes that must be hit within a certain time. Even if we don't discover that right away, it should make a noise like the third wagon does, when extinguished.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been trying this out lately, and it seems that the power-up drops show up every 3-4 rounds when riding the tank around. They vary time to time, but getting Max Ammo's seems to be frequent when doing it.

I tested this on Solo and the tank power-ups wouldn't respawn until 9 rounds or so had passed. Maybe the round limit is different on Co-op?

I tested this on Solo and the tank power-ups wouldn't respawn until 9 rounds or so had passed. Maybe the round limit is different on Co-op?

It was solo I was testing it out on, and after again testing it last night, I have found it to vary. I had power-ups respawn after just 2 rounds at one point, and on another occasion it took 6-7 rounds to respawn them. I am still unsure if it is just random or if there is a specific way to get them to come in.

• 3 weeks later...