Extinction Mode Trailer (WHEEE!!!)

Feanaro

eNm5CmnYBzU

Guys it's amazing! Did you see that? What do think about? I think that mode good replacement for Zombies! How many maps will be for that mode? Did Activision makes new maps in future DLC's? I have many questions!

P.S. Actually I was not going to buy a new COD and wait for the release bf4, but it was a great move to commercial bought the game (especially they played well on the feelings of the zombie mode fans!)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting. It's not really piquing my interest ("Oh yeah those Aliens? Just another day, Charlie Brava Alpha Tango Sectar Whiskey Oscar Trevor."). I wish the mode was designed storyline wise as they're actually in danger from an Alien evil, and not going about it like it's just your run of the mill field op. Then again, we know from the start that this is gonna play more like MW3's Survival, and not Zombies. I'll be sure to check this out on the 7th to see if there's anything of interest (Even though it's a long shot, side quests?)

Personally, this is just sealing the cracks on a sinking ship with a very, very thin roll of duck tape.

MY MINI ANALYSE OF TRAILER

LOL on signboard like NOW DIE on Diner signboard from Tranzit)

Green gas from aliens like from gas zombies when they dead. But there not only gas but poison acid too!

New original 4 heroes with personal story and voices which may continue on the new maps from DLC's

MANY GADGETS FOR KILL ALIENS WITH FUN:

Turret

Drone

Detonate mine

Electo trap for fences

Fire trap

Friendly bomb from air

P.S.: I think gameplay wiil be simillar with Zombie mode, cause they must to do some things for survived like many zombie maps and get out from map on chopper.