Upgraded Perks?

I've been thinking that this would be very cool for quite some time now. It would be nice to have an option for upgraded perks, possibly paying 5000 for each or what have you.

Stamina- Marathon Pro

Sleight of hand- Plus swap weapons faster like fast hands

Juggernog- Six hits before going down

You get the idea. I think this would be so nice. :)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

While it would be cool to become a perk-god, I don't think it's right for this game mode. I played a few games of Black Ops zombies yesterday and came to the realization that Blacks Ops 2 has made us soft and lazy. The shield/persistent-perks/DT2 have made the game play a cake walk. I think Jay had a thread open about 40 being the new 30; and I heartily agree. Most perks are just a luxury and are not needed to survive. I think if anything in the next installment they should kick us back to our roots and make it a challenge again. Although lately they seem to be targeting a larger fan base rather than just the OG Zombie players, so this could indeed be a possibility.

While it would be cool to become a perk-god, I don't think it's right for this game mode. I played a few games of Black Ops zombies yesterday and came to the realization that Blacks Ops 2 has made us soft and lazy. The shield/persistent-perks/DT2 have made the game play a cake walk. I think Jay had a thread open about 40 being the new 30; and I heartily agree. Most perks are just a luxury and are not needed to survive. I think if anything in the next installment they should kick us back to our roots and make it a challenge again. Although lately they seem to be targeting a larger fan base rather than just the OG Zombie players, so this could indeed be a possibility.

Origins is a great example of going back to our roots. Origins is by far the hardest map in black ops 2 and probable one of the top 5 hardest map.

It's a great idea to make upgradeable perks as long as they have: Limitations, and you can't just buy them.

There will be no upgraded jug. That's just not happening... WAY too OP... BUT if you refer to this theory thread of mine, it shows there being multiple ways to upgrade perks using the Der wunderfizz machine on future maps.

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=138&t=36407

We could bring back double tap and make the upgraded version double tap 2.0. The only way to get this perk is to kill the zombie boss here and then use the wonder fizz, making it so you have NO idea what you will get, and even LESS idea of if it's worth it!