10 round challenge(goto 10r chall. (steps to completion)

RippedCargo

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that's a big first post!

I like the idea, but I don't think it's possible to do it on round 10. A few friends of mine have tried it on solo, and the record is round 11. And it's easier in many ways on solo.

I tried to calculate and worked out that there just aren't quite enough zombies to get all the staffs filled and complete by round 10.

It's a great idea to get the 3 staffs that aren't fire ready to go. And then do fire.

Even this though takes 3 whole rounds to complete if you don't start until 8.

Too many zombie souls are required for the 3 staffs, and then for the fire caverns.

You could potentially glitch it a little, and kill all the bodies on the fire grate with a normal weapon to gain their souls for the ultimates, and then burn the bodies.

Still not sure you can get it done on round 10 though. Maybe right at the end.

Good luck to those that try! Prove me wrong ;)

• Administrators

Interesting challenge you have here my friend. Not sure that it could be done as you would be able to leave no room for error; and even then it would be pushing it. The game has been pulled apart in a million pieces now that it out on PC. I can say with 99.99999% certainty that there are no hidden achievements. I believe the current world record is 15. I would be willing to give it a shot. My GT is on the right. Also welcome to the forum be sure to post an introduction and let everyone know who you are.

Edit:

Oh wow just saw Chopper's post it's down to 11 now, quite impressive!

ChopperNator, thanks for the reply! round 11, solo! Nice! Now that makes it posible by round 10! get 4 players and play a solo run, with them helping along the way. ya get more zombies with 4 players. and ya can get more done a little faster, i'd think! thanks again. looking to prove the other repply wrong, in a challenging fashion of course.

oh ok just the u-staffs. i only put in so much of my plan, in that post. still working on getting it done. step 2 coming later. This can be done? i think? ;) no, no i'm sure it can!!!!

On rereading the OP, my response and BBY's, I realised I made a mistake.

The OP is talking about doing the full EE, and I'm talking about just the Ultimate Staffs.

You 100% can't do the EE on round 10. Even if you could get all the staffs by then, you can't get the airstrikes. You can get the airstrikes earlier using Way's great guide but you don't then have enough points to get all the pieces....I don't think.

The main problem is the red piece on round 8.

Let's say you have all other staffs ready to be filled, and have airstrikes.

You isolate the panzer to save the zombies, get the piece and go and build the fire staff.

You will need until end of round 9 to fill the 3 staffs and prep the fire staff.

Fire staff completes somewhere in round 10.

You still need to kill more zombies for the last few steps.

This has definitely piqued my interest. I'd be interested in trying this guys.

I would guess that the earliest round you could potentially do is 12.

Just tooooo much killing required for all 4 players to get airstrikes.

XBL - Chopper0Nator

Now your mind is zooming, right!! ok, only 1 player needs airstrikes! see what um saying! takes some jukin, and some commication, and it can be done by 10. got a lot of the zombiies being killed out side of where there needed. and plyers that can't leave an area without blasting a few for points and stuff like that. But i believe the zombies are there. high count, 225 zombies between 4 players killed at end of round 5. 200 hundred zombies, you do the math. it can be done!!!! it shall be done!!!!!

• Administrators

Good luck.

Just fyi: you can't save piles for snow rounds, that does not work.

Actually you can, I remembered you had posted this while I was making the shovel guide. It does however require that you don't open certain areas until the snow round. Allow the mounds to respawn, run the round, open up the other areas. This will put almost three times the mounds on the map at once.

Although you can essentially have the same result as going out on the early snow round and gathering the other two on the 2nd.

• Administrators

I dont know if anyone has pointed this out you can get behind certain doors by using protals and than using the same to come back with someone picking up grampahone and u placing it back down. Can someone confirm this works? will save money on doors early!

You can't actually exit the portal until you enter for the first time. So Ice and wind are a no go. You could however avoid opening the doors around fire. They are only 750 points though.

O

The OP is talking about doing the full EE, and I'm talking about just the Ultimate Staffs.

You 100% can't do the EE on round 10. Even if you could get all the staffs by then, you can't get the airstrikes. You can get the airstrikes earlier using Way's great guide but you don't then have enough points to get all the pieces....

Thanks Chopper, here is the guide chopper was referring to. How to setup for high rounds without touching mystery box.

This has also sparked my interest, I know you could get fire piece at round 8. So we can have all the staffs built and upgraded at end of round 8 with 4 players in game? Let's say you have also gotten the one inch perk (punch) from box prior to that with an excellent zombie holding and killing after the robots pass. One player has gotten the airstrikes also before round 8. Then you still need about 100 zombies to get iron fists (25 each player..) unless you do a custom game and three players leave the game so only player needs the fist and finish the Easter Egg at round 9?

Wow that's a big first post!

I like the idea, but I don't think it's possible to do it on round 10. A few friends of mine have tried it on solo, and the record is round 11. And it's easier in many ways on solo.

I tried to calculate and worked out that there just aren't quite enough zombies to get all the staffs filled and complete by round 10.

It's a great idea to get the 3 staffs that aren't fire ready to go. And then do fire.

Even this though takes 3 whole rounds to complete if you don't start until 8.

Too many zombie souls are required for the 3 staffs, and then for the fire caverns.

You could potentially glitch it a little, and kill all the bodies on the fire grate with a normal weapon to gain their souls for the ultimates, and then burn the bodies.

Still not sure you can get it done on round 10 though. Maybe right at the end.

Good luck to those that try! Prove me wrong ;)

I think the WR for the easter egg solo is round 17. Not sure if anyone has done it earlier then that but i can confirm round 17

Although I think this is a wild goose chase, I can swear this will be something of sort we can do it or die trying. Lets come up with a detailed plan.

To Op: Can you write up a round by round plan of what people should be doing and I will add my thoughts to it. Lets try for a record, who cares if we can't make it till 10, At least we will get it on 13!!