I need help!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I've heard of people going to a black screen when trying to load. Have you tried deleting the DLC and downloading it again?

May try it, does that delete my leaderboard data? I got my highest round here and i really dont want to lose it.

Nope it will still be there.

I had this problem. Was researching and found some answers. Looks like a PS3 issue post downloading Apocalypse. It somehow corrupts MotD

What you need to do is delete your game data for BO2, and the mini texture install file if you did that as well. Now it is GAME DATA, not SAVE DATA! This part is very important. Make sure not to delete the save data.

After that, update to the latest patch. You'll need to download the map packs again. Do Apocalypse first, than the rest (I did Vengeance, Uprising, Revolution than Nuketown).

It's a tedious process, but it will make Mob playable again.

• 1 month later...

Very strange that this would happen to me, and the two other players in my team. None of us can play the map, for atleast the last two weeks. Guess I'll have to redownload all the maps again...but why do I have to do all of them, can I not just delete the pack with MOTD in it and re install it?

• 4 weeks later...

A friend found earlier this week that you only have to delete the CALLOFDUTY-INSTALL file on your PS3 game data utility (not the one that says save, if it says save anywhere in the name don't delete it)

I had been putting off the reinstall for a few weeks, all I did was delete the install data and it worked fine, to my knowledge it didn't even make me redownload the installer.

I used to have issues with maps loading. And it was because my disk had a circular laser burn from moving my xbox while the disk is inside of it. If thats the problem, not much you can do about it besides getting a new disk.

I had this problem on my World at War disk.  luckily it only affects multiplayer maps, and not zombies.