Jimmy's latest Tweet! Mule Kick-esque gift?

So... Jimmy just put out another Tweet.

If I do these things will it all be OK?

https://twitter.com/ZielinskiJimmy/stat ... 8661803008

Could this possibly mean a similar scenario to the hotfix to Black Op 1 that saw Mule Kick added to the previous maps outwidth Moon?

Many of us have speculated that 'Der Wunderfizz' could be added to previous maps, while others think it would not work on not be possible.

Could it be THIS? If not, what else do you think it could mean? It has me very intrigued.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would bring tranzit back to life it would have to be in the fort in the corn field though just to give that area of the map more playability would be nice in die rise but not so much in buried( I hate that map ) it is already way to easy

And nuke town would be freakin WAY better but just my thoughts.

It would really make your strategies vary per map in that case.

This is exactly why I would want to see it happen.

I remember back in the BO1 days when I played on CotD and Shangri La. Each game I played, I would mix up my perks and try a different method of play. It was great to run with Double Tap and Dead Shot on occasion while running with the AK on CotD.

Adding the machine would allow players to mix up their styles for each map. I would love to run Die Rise with Electric Cherry or PHD, and Tranzit would be a lot of fun with Mule Kick and PHD.

Aside from Wunderfizz, I cannot think of what else they could add now to improve gameplay all round, except if it was old maps, but I highly doubt that will ever happen now.

Might be a dumb thing to say, but I'm not really seeing how the tweet could mean a freebie thing. Could someone elaborate it to me?

I dont think we are getting anythig, but if Der Wunderfizz was added, I would want PhD taken out for TranZit and Die Rise. Or at least the No Fire Damage for TranZit out, and the No Fall Damage for Die Rise out. Kinda just destroys the purpose of the map and its uniqueness.

Not to mention editing for each map, ie; no Quick Revive on MotD.

I don't think it will be Der Wunderfizz though if we're getting something.

Although I would like nothing more than to have Wunderfizz on all maps, I don't think this tweet has anything to do with Black Ops 2. In fact, there's been a lot of tweets that Jimmy has made that have had nothing to do with Call of Duty, yet people always take them out of context because he's believed to be cryptic.

Although I would like nothing more than to have Wunderfizz on all maps, I don't think this tweet has anything to do with Black Ops 2. In fact, there's been a lot of tweets that Jimmy has made that have had nothing to do with Call of Duty, yet people always take them out of context because he's believed to be cryptic.

Yeah... the tweet could easily just be interpreted as him saying...

"All you people do is complain! Shut up already."

It's just that they DID add Mule Kick to the previous maps on BO1 at the end of the games run, and people said back then that it was too OP to have, but looking back now, it was not OP, and to some, was actually a hindrance.

Adding Wunderfizz would not necessarily make any map OP. It would help progress through earlier rounds faster, but it would not really help much from 50+.

Either way, the Tweet may mean nothing, but there has to be at least one system update due still, and until that comes, a man can dream. lol.

Might be a dumb thing to say, but I'm not really seeing how the tweet could mean a freebie thing. Could someone elaborate it to me?

I dont think we are getting anythig, but if Der Wunderfizz was added, I would want PhD taken out for TranZit and Die Rise. Or at least the No Fire Damage for TranZit out, and the No Fall Damage for Die Rise out. Kinda just destroys the purpose of the map and its uniqueness.

Not to mention editing for each map, ie; no Quick Revive on MotD.

I don't think it will be Der Wunderfizz though if we're getting something.

Tjis^I agree.Hopefully we DO get something though....Maybe A bonus survival or turned map..I can hope :lol: :)

as much as I want it to be - I just don't think it is.

Plus, wouldn't they have to put the lightning bolt mechanic into every map? (a lightning bolt strikes the Wunderfizz in Origins letting you know position). Certainly wouldn't work in Die Rise or Buried.

• Administrators

Plus, wouldn't they have to put the lightning bolt mechanic into every map? (a lightning bolt strikes the Wunderfizz in Origins letting you know position). Certainly wouldn't work in Die Rise or Buried.

If the machine was stationary they wouldn't need to add the lighting bolt. However, I doubt they will incorporate the wunderfizz. Can you imagine how easy most of the maps would be with the addition of flopper.

If the machine was stationary they wouldn't need to add the lighting bolt. However, I doubt they will incorporate the wunderfizz. Can you imagine how easy most of the maps would be with the addition of flopper.

Yeah.Way Overpowered in my opinion,die rise would be...yeah :)

these things

Bolded because of the fact he says "Things"

The tweet could mean a varity of things. From fixing a few glitches, to releasing new maps to his personal life.

I take nothing from it. BO2 is nearly at the end of it's "lifespan" since Ghosts is near. Also not to mention adding Wunderfizz would add very little replayability IMO.

• Administrators

these things

Also not to mention adding Wunderfizz would add very little replayability IMO.

You wouldn't find jumping off a sky scraper or training in lava fun enough to give the maps a 2nd go around? Imagine MotD with Stamin-up or infinite Quick revives on all maps; that would be amazing. Although the reasons I just listed are also the reasons I think we will not get the machine.

these things

Also not to mention adding Wunderfizz would add very little replayability IMO.

You wouldn't find jumping off a sky scraper or training in lava fun enough to give the maps a 2nd go around?

Not really.

It may make replay the maps once or twice, but that's it.

Plus, I personally think it is too late to add new perks in. For the sam reason I listed above. Xbox ONE/PS4, GTA V, BF4, Ghosts etc. No one will really be playing BO2 anymore.

• Administrators

You could just remove perks like Phd Flopper and Quick Revive from the machine, given that it would be implemented. That only leaves average perks like Mule Kick, Electric Cherry, Deadshot, etc etc. It's the same style in which Treyarch released Mule Kick to every map in Black Ops. It didn't hurt anything, even Nacht der Untoten. I wouldn't find it hard to modify the Wunderfizz.

I dont think that's accurate. Just because xbox one and PS4 are launching, doesn't automatically end all 360 and PS3 Games.

I'm pretty sure they'll continue to support the two consoles for years yet, and I'm sure many many people will not be spending the 500-600 intro fee to get either console in the first year.

You could just remove perks like Phd Flopper and Quick Revive from the machine, given that it would be implemented. That only leaves average perks like Mule Kick, Electric Cherry, Deadshot, etc etc. It's the same style in which Treyarch released Mule Kick to every map in Black Ops. It didn't hurt anything, even Nacht der Untoten. I wouldn't find it hard to modify the Wunderfizz.

I didnt think of that really. :lol: Personally I hope we get a Bonus,but I dont really want the wonderfizz.It feels like something they'd add though.Me?Id like a bonus survival map..... ;)