getting all 9 perks hard to do

R102609

So it is possible to get all nine perks at once but you would have to be insanly lucky or just have lot of time on ur hands

If already posted sorry.

You just need the golden shovel get z.blood and dig the glowing red dig spot they are usually not in the normal dig spots and are random as hell but u get a perk bottle and that allows you to buy an extra perk saving double tap for last makes it alot easier hope this helps anyone that may not know bout it.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Once you have the routes maped out it's not hard at all. MatoMaster21 did an excellent tutorial where he runs three routes and you can see all possible perk locations. I normally don't waste time trying to achieve all of them as some perks are just not that valuable.

Juggernog, qr, phd, mule kick, speed cola, double tap and stamin up are what I get normally... Deadshot is a great perk but compleatly useless, and EC isnt going to help much past round 15....

So in reality, you only NEED to get two perk mounds... Also that zombie blood from the carts... Does that respawn every few rounds.. I remeber getting it twice in one game before.... If it does that helps with any mounds in the center, but doesn't help much with mounds at spawn.... Pitty... But then again there's always getting it the ol fashioned way or from the starting box...

The z blood from the wagon is once a round not sure if it has a liimit though

Almost once a round. It respawns every round unless it is raining. If it is raining, then the chariots do not catch on fire again. If it was on fire before the rain round started, then it will continue to be on fire until you put it out.

Also, I second Boom's suggestion of checking out MatoMaster's tutorial, it is a very easy and quick way to find perk mounds:

• Tech Admin

Difference of opinion, I personally think PHD flopper is a complete waste on this map. Useful in the crazy place, otherwise pretty useless and not worth obtaining imo.

I always make sure I get Jug, Quick Revive, Stamin Up, Mule Kick, Double Tap - the others have uses and if I decide to go for the mounds I'll usually get Electric Cherry, for no other reason than I like the effect on reload :D

I'm happy at 5 perks and I think you don't really need anymore than this.

• Administrators

Always get Double Tap II last. If you grab it while you have four perks, it counts as your fifth and the first free perk slot you obtain will not work because that fifth slot was taken by DTII. I find that Mule Kick and Electric Cherry are pretty useful to have. Phd Flopper is only useful if you're reliant on Grenades or the Ray Gun (trust me - you won't be diving too much in Origins).

I don't use PHD often either, although I LOVE deadshot, purely for the ability to quick lock on to the Panzer's head in the event I don't have a lot of spare ammo, or worse, don't have a high power piercing weapon. Even with MP40, Deadshot makes quick work of the Panzer.

However, MMX had described to me an interesting method he uses of running around the bottom of the excavation site where he utilizes PHD quite frequently.

However, MMX had described to me an interesting method he uses of running around the bottom of the excavation site where he utilizes PHD quite frequently.

Yup, just totally depends on your play style and/or strategy for that game. If you are solely using a staff at mid to high round, deadshot and double tap become nearly useless. Flopper can be useful in the event of an instakill and can make it easy to safely take out hordes with a grenade or flop. Other times having double tap and deadshot can be a deadly combo when paired with an upgraded gun.

It all just depends on the game, I suppose.

Can someone tell me approximately where this burning wagon is?

I've heard of it, but haven't searched on my own.

Thanks.

There are three locations: immediately to your left as you enter no man's land from the workshop, between the middle robot's right footprints right behind Stamin-Up, and on the other side of the excavation site, right next to another right-footprint. All three must be doused in a fairly quick amount of time for it to work. If you take too long, just the fire will rekindle and you just have to do it again.

My views on this.

All 8 are only necessary if going for a really high round, as you are guaranteed to be able to keep getting QR back.

On the flip side, does anyone really want to have a huge amount of downs?

My perk choices for this map vary.

Jugg, Stamina and QR are the most important.

Then, it's either PHD, Speed or Mule Kick.

Speed cola is a luxury perk.

Mule Kick for certain strategies is very helpful, but only up to about round 50 and very occasionally past 70.

PHD is brilliant for throwing nades at your feet.

I normally end up with all of them regardless. Playing a speed run 4 perks I'd take PHD as the 4th.

Electric cherry is a brilliant perk, until you realise that it can ruin your game if it glitches. For camping though, if you mistime a shot this can save your life.

DT - good until about round 60, but for most strategies completely unnecessary.

Deadshot - my aim is pretty good, and it's rare I hipfire. Not sure what good it really does.

Mato's video is really good, however I'd get them differently.

The instructions for Jugg and Spawn are perfect, however, camping near Gen 6 is not a great idea. Rather, use the free zombie blood to check Gen 6 first, and then use it again a round later to check stamina and the ones adjacent to that :)

• Administrators

^^God i love reading choppers posts.1+ man.Question.Im kindof a newb at this map.I take it you get extra perks with the wunderfizz thingy? :lol: Also,you said some strategies mule kick is helpful.Could you expand on that idea please? :mrgreen:

The Wunderfizz works in an open slot. So if you have 2 perks via perk machines, you can still get 2 from the Wunderfizz machine. If you obtain a free perk slot from the golden dirt mounds, you can grab another perk from the Wunderfizz machine.

I love your input chopper, because you're always getting further than me, and post intelligently aboutit.(hey, I'm old, what can i say?)

To clarify on digs/perks for that guy not in the know: when you dig the orange piles, a bottle appears. It does not give you a perk when you grab it, but it increases the number of perks to greater than 4.

So the first bottle dug up let's you buy a 5th perk, next 6th, et cetera.

You can get 8 max this way (4 normally, plus 4 digs), then get the dt2 perk from spending 30 grand, for a grand total of 9 perks.

I love your input chopper, because you're always getting further than me, and post intelligently aboutit.(hey, I'm old, what can i say?)

To clarify on digs/perks for that guy not in the know: when you dig the orange piles, a bottle appears. It does not give you a perk when you grab it, but it increases the number of perks to greater than 4.

So the first bottle dug up let's you buy a 5th perk, next 6th, et cetera.

You can get 8 max this way (4 normally, plus 4 digs), then get the dt2 perk from spending 30 grand, for a grand total of 9 perks.

Cool.Thanks to both of u for helping clarify that. :)

Also,you said some strategies mule kick is helpful.Could you expand on that idea please? :mrgreen:

Sure, I'll try to, although other posts I plan will cover this further.

It's mainly for insta kill, although a PAPed AR with DT2 will rip through zombies until around 50.

On the higher rounds where you get 2 insta kills it can kill an additional 2 hoards.

At the TS spawn, an insta will use 3 grenades. For a second one, you obviously only have 1 grenade left so the additional hoards can be killed by an AR.

It's helpful for ending rounds when you want to save other ammo.

Very situational, but if you are going for really high rounds it can help.

So guns of choice what do yall like to use myself I get either 2 pap mg08.s and a staff or either ray gun

I just like the fact that you can have two mg08.s and a hammer at the same time

A staff, boomhilda, STG PAPed.

STG is the best PAPed gun IMO. Loads of ammo, and loads in the clip. Very good recoil.

Ray Gun....is nowhere near as good as a Boomhilda in most instances. The thing is, the Ray Gun is only useful if you have PHD, and then it only works until round 60 or so.

Boom is better for taking out the Panzer, and for ending rounds.

If you are using a staff, I see no need for a Ray Gun.

Without a staff, Ray Gun + Boom + PAPed AR is a great choice for a round 40 ish game, although you could get to 50 without too much trouble.

In that case though, give up the staff and just run the crazy place with your original weapons choice, adding a STG PAPed and possibly an AK, to go with the Boom and / or Ray Gun.

Thanks man, although I am the North side of 30 :)

I've got almost a third on you chopper, you young whipper snapper.

Try this game with cataracts.

Ha.

On topic, i use the same set up if i have mk. I find the ray gun becomes a crawler maker too early for me to really consider it good. If i skip staves, run the crazy place, i usually just stick to 2 guns anyway, so i pass on the rg. The rg2 certainly headshots to high rounds...assuming it's in origins as i can't recall having it in any recent games.

• Administrators

Raygun MK 2 is in Origins, I just swear it's impossible to grab from the box.

Any one have input over MK2/MK2 X2 vs Boomhilda?

My assumption is that MK2 X2 is better, but I havent ever given them a fair comparison test.

The mark 2 will take out the horde much faster and has a lot more ammo. So given those factors I would say mark two is the superior weapon IMO. The Boomhilda is still a fantastic gun if you can't pull the ray gun out of the box. Try doing what I do: Run rounds 1-25 in the crazy place. All you really need is jug and a shield. You'll leave with somewhere around 100,000 points and you can just destroy the box until you pull out the mark 2.

I don't like mule kick, find it kinda useless for this map since as I normally run a staff and point gun. Then later on switch out point gun for a ray gun/mk2. And I def prefer the ray gun 1 for insta kills, in case your out of nades either it or the pap'd war machine is fine.

Mk 2 is a must for this map I really dont like the boomh. All that much is a good gun just not for me ray gun 1 is good only with phd and I run the base of the dig site so I get to divebomb um

For the ones that use phd where are some good areas to use the divebomb at not alot of options from what I see

If you run the crazy place without staves I would rec. two paped mgo8.'s and the stg for wall ammo jug q.r. Speed m.k. And d.t. With shield that worked out great for me round 40 with no problem

@LJ. Unless camping mk is a low value perk often mistaken for a good one.

@R1, if no staves, tcp: jump off of the center dias. Plenty of room to get away, and repeat (flopping). Other than that, i haven't seen any great strategies, but i haven't tried rigorously to find the best uses.

As for weapons, both the rg and the war machine are too wimpy too early to be worth using with phd (imo).

• 2 weeks later...