What's your best WTF moment?

Was playing Origins last night and going about my business as usual. Decide to go see one of the other players over near the MP40 on the Excavation Site. As I get there, he kills the last zombie and I fall straight through the map and to my death.

I have no clue how it happened, but I then respawned and got set back up, only to get disconnected from the BO2 servers minutes later.

Good job Treyarch.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Preface: Past 70 on Origins when staffs run out of ammo, you have to use robot feet. This is how my 100+ (to 116 back in November I think) ended.

I grouped them up at the tank path, and threw a semtex (spawn cancel). Then I ran toward generator 4 (where the robot was.) The foot comes down, BAM Xbox crash. Not freeze, complete crash. I was like, WTF!

Preface: Past 70 on Origins when staffs run out of ammo, you have to use robot feet. This is how my 100+ (to 116 back in November I think) ended.

I grouped them up at the tank path, and threw a semtex (spawn cancel). Then I ran toward generator 4 (where the robot was.) The foot comes down, BAM Xbox crash. Not freeze, complete crash. I was like, WTF!

I also got an error similarly on 108 when a robot foot crushed my horde. Coincidence?

I also got an error similarly on 108 when a robot foot crushed my horde. Coincidence?

I would feel absolutely gutted if this happened to me, like not play for about 3 weeks until I can play safely (not breaking my whole console  :P).

But then again, I'm absolutely terrible at Solo Origins and my highest round on it is like 23. :lol:   

• Tech Admin

Just had one of my best WTF moments on buried, granted I was camping in the alleyway at jug - put the chopper down, ran up the stairs for a trample steam went to put it down forgetting and not seeing that the chopper was there - hit twice or three times by it and game over (had lost QR on prior round).

More of a twat moment than anything else lol

I had one like that the other night. Was camping on the stairs in die rise (by the sofa blockage near spawn), was shooting sliquifyer at the bottom of the stairs, so zombies would just fall over, then we'd shoot them.

A max ammo dropped, so (without moving) shot a load of sliquifyer at the stairs, where I just suddenly slipped all the way down, off the edge of the map!

Grrrr.

I had one like that the other night. Was camping on the stairs in die rise (by the sofa blockage near spawn), was shooting sliquifyer at the bottom of the stairs, so zombies would just fall over, then we'd shoot them.

A max ammo dropped, so (without moving) shot a load of sliquifyer at the stairs, where I just suddenly slipped all the way down, off the edge of the map!

Grrrr.

I've been there, done that. Always stay left to catch that corner. Same if you go down there for a perk, stay left, hit corner, then go for perk.

Yesterday, like 35 on origins, doing the (Chopper? Boom?) Method behind the tank station. Once again a fully charged ice staff fails to fire the shot and i get killed. It just keeps making the 'charging' sound but does nothing.

Imagine making it through an entire game of origins without dying to a glitch/bug...

It's never gonna happen, but i can dream.

So I'm playing origins. I almost filled all 4 chests by the end of round 10, just finishing it on the start of 11. I get the asmb, i get all 4 staves upgraded (solo). Just a lovely game and then my xbox shuts off and is flaming hot...

Great, since it is only 4 months old.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd say in the crazy place with my friend (2 player game) and our first time trying to upgrade our staves which were ie and fire, he finished his fire staff and went back through the portal, I finish mine with a big train behind me, of coarse one of the walls decide to come down and trap me. He then came back to revive me and the same thing happened to him. 

I hate the crazy place.

Not really a glitch or anything, but one of my first games of Origins in Co-Op. Just running around having a good time, and at the very last second, I look up just as the foot comes down. Did not even know the giant was there. One of those rare experiences and feelings where you go omg and just keep laughing about it. So unexpected.