trifecta robotica

I have noticed that on round 4, after whatever lone robot finishes his pass, all 3 always come on round 4.

Last night i noticed they all came on round 8.

Is it a given that they come every 4 rounds? Or is there some variety to their dance? Leaving 'rain fire' out of the equation, of course.

Does anyone have any further insight into this?

Edit: 1 reason that i ask is that I've been trying, against all reason, to attempt a 4-soul-box-full a.s.a.p. (with no luck) and these blighters ruin my day often. I've learned to not try until 10, but I'm trying to push the proverbial envelope.

On 4, i often get Odin, all three, start to fill center boxes, Odin again...sigh.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Patience is the key.

The problem is, the boxes are around 30 zombies right?

On solo for instance you need to get to round 11 before there are that many in a round.

I really can't find the exact numbers so I'll postulate the best way to do it.

From I think 7, there are 24 zombies per round. So really you need to hoard them all up, wait for a robot to pass, kill ASAP then start the next round. Obviously the panzer makes this difficult but you should be able to kill the extra 8 or so you need at the start of round 8 before he causes issues.

Good luck beast!

Thanks all.

I find i usually have no issues starting on round 10. I did one game yesterday where i stuffed all of round 9 into a box and fell short.

I did get them by round 10 in one game yesterday, barely getting it done before a robot screwed me, same as you (solo). Also the robots don't pair up on a set number of rounds. Always all three on round 4 (except maybe if you got a really early bomb while a lone robot was still going through). This set me up for asmb before the end of 12, which, ironically, i never used.

It seems that the faster you fill them, the less they take to fill, but i won't swear by that.