any new info?

okay so im just gunna drop this off as i find it slightly........ challenging im going to say,

thanks to youtube and other similar site e.g live streaming, information is not being spread widely enough as i look through some topics and discussions on these forums i am noticing a lack of new information on ALL maps..

like has anybody actually gone back through the maps after completeing all the easter eggs on both maxis and richtofens side to see if there is anything diffrent? anything that might clear up a few questions that are plagueing most people,

i mean people who dont have access to live streaming and what not, or for people who dont yet have the maps but still want to know everything about them, i know the info is out there and its just a case of looking for it, but also the 1 problem with that is how to tell what is real info and what is fake, its okay thinking something is wright but as everybody will know, theres no gaurentee unless it is confirmed... only reason im saying this, is becuase im currently in the process of moving to a diffrent part of the uk and my xbox is packed up ready for shipping so right now im counting on you guys to help me and anybody else out that is a zombies fan and either doesnt have all the maps but also might be in my similar predicament e.g console broke or something to that effect, so basically in a nutshell what im asking is, can we please get some new straight forward info on all the previous maps after both sides of the easter eggs are completed for all maps

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Once you have completed all the Easter Egg Quests for Maxis or Richtofen (and succesfully inserted all the navcards) the Endgame for Buried becomes accessible.

Once you trigger the Endgame - regardless of who you chose - all the Easter Eggs reset and you can do them all over again, if you wish to do so.

Apart from the individual achievements for completing the Quests, and bragging rights, nothing in-game will actually change permanently.

- Heather

After you complete _______'s Side Mission, this happens:

Nothing.

You get 2-minute Death Machine. That's it.

The characters leave the closet. You get a Wunderwaffe DG-2. George drops the DG-2 from now on instead of a Death Machine. You can hear an elephant from the closet occasionally.

You get 8 permanent perks. You can do the Side Mission over again.

Richtofen gains control. Zombies' eyes turn blue. Fire Sale music changes. You get 8 permanent perks. The Earth is destroyed. No Man's Land looks different. MPD is open. Samantha is playable.

Tower of Babble lights up orange or blue. Beams of light spread around the place. Whoever you helped will stop bugging you.

Spire lights up orange or blue. You get 6 perks.

Game ends.

You get 7 permanent perks. If siding full Maxis, zombies' eyes turn orange. No one announces Power-Ups. Cataclysms happen. Air is full of red fog. If siding full Richtofen, Fire Sale is permanent. Mule Kick is permanent, and it gives you four guns instead of three.

Game ends.

okay thanks guys that clears up pretty much most of what i was questioning :D thanks!

ummm a couple things though,

is there a topic on the characters conversations with each other??

trying to figure out exactly what that interview with jimmy was on about when he said "pay attention to the characters when there speaking to each other" or something to that effect..??

also... elephant in call of the dead where o4 were?? hahaha really?? you fucking with me?? lol

okay thanks guys that clears up pretty much most of what i was questioning :D thanks!

trying to figure out exactly what that interview with jimmy was on about when he said "pay attention to the characters when there speaking to each other" or something to that effect..??

also... elephant in call of the dead where o4 were?? hahaha really?? you fucking with me?? lol

Murder doesnt mess with people man.And please censer language in the future.Thank you man :) Nice thread btw

seriously.. okay now

The elephant was to hint toward a jungle map, which happens for be Shangri La.

Dude I didnt know about it before this thread ut thats like the first thing that came tom mind!!!! :lol: Thats cool typical 3arc style! :D

:lol: genuinly didnt know? or joshing me?? how long you been on these forums?? no offense ment if offense was casued

seriously.. okay now
The elephant was to hint toward a jungle map, which happens for be Shangri La.

Dude I didnt know about it before this thread ut thats like the first thing that came tom mind!!!! :lol: Thats cool typical 3arc style! :D

:lol: genuinly didnt know? or joshing me?? how long you been on these forums?? no offense ment if offense was casued

Genuinly had no idea. :lol: Since december.

viewtopic.php?f=100&t=18279

In my storyline thread, I included their conversations. The ones you are referring to are what I have called the Shangri-La Crew Dialogue. It starts on P60. All it really is is the characters talking to each other about the side mission.

Yeah that too clears up ALOT of my theory's and questions thanks for that, seriously!! you have confirmed pretty much everything i thought to be true, i dont have all the maps but i do try and get as much info as possible so yeah once again thanks bro :D

but i was on about the new 4 char's dialog between themselfs i.e the 4 characters talking to each other in tranzit, would be a great help if i could fnd a topic stating what they say to each other and under what circumstances they say it i tried wiki but as everyone knows... its mostly bs

Yeah that too clears up ALOT of my theory's and questions thanks for that, seriously!! you have confirmed pretty much everything i thought to be true, i dont have all the maps but i do try and get as much info as possible so yeah once again thanks bro :D

but i was on about the new 4 char's dialog between themselfs i.e the 4 characters talking to each other in tranzit, would be a great help if i could fnd a topic stating what they say to each other and under what circumstances they say it i tried wiki but as everyone knows... its mostly bs

No problem. I think your best bet with that would be to go to youtube and search for videos where people uploaded the character quotes. You'll find dumps of ALL the quotes, not just the ones you're looking for. But I think that is your best option. You'll have to sit there and just listen through them.

Yeah im starting to feel like thats my only option that or get 3 people to play with me on an xbox that i dont have cause im in the middle of moving house :( after sunday night here in uk time i wont be able to do much for a while as i wont have internet so im sorry if this goes unsolved for a long period of time but i promise as soon as i get up and running on the internet again i will be doing everything i can to provide you guys here on codz with everything that i find :D

now im here theres no getting rid of me :P