hey guys

i did write out a whole topic about 5 minutes ago but unfortunatly i got logged out i took that long...

to sum up what i rote im an experianced zombies player, i have played all maps but do not own all of them

maps i own are ascension moon all the classic 4 maps nuketown and origins,

i apologise for grammer rapeas i am a little bit pissed off that it took me a whole hour to try and greet you guys properly but as i said i got logged out for taking to long... go figure.....

I know alot about the storyline and i have a few theorys of my own just like you guys so all i ask is that you humour me while reading them and please dont bashme for sharing ideas, as i thought thats what a forum was all about?? sharing ideas??

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, welcome! :D

Sucks about your introduction.

I'm eager to hear your theories and ideas. Sharing ideas is indeed the center of many forums, and CoDZ is certainly no exception.

Causing distress among users or 'bashing them' for whatever reason is against our rules. Do report anyone that violates that rule.

Everyone here is very friendly and acceptable, I'm sure you won't run into any trouble fitting in.

- Heather