Slaying Zomies is Addictive

• Tech Admin

Well I think so anyway, I'm playing most nights and usually for 3/4 hours plus each night. I'm going to bed at 2/3am and getting up for work at 7:30am and surviving on 5 6 hours sleep.

I don't know how, I'm knackered through the day but then by 9/10pm I'm refreshed and ready to go again. Anyone else surviving on a few hours sleep?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I'm with you warrior! This is my normal schedule.

5AM- Wake up check CoDZ.

6AM-6PM- Go to work (check CoDZ several times).

6PM-8PM- Hang out with my wife and daughter until she goes to sleep.

8PM-??- Time to Slay with many forum visits while I wait for other players to get things done.

5AM- Except my fate, begin anew.

• Tech Admin

The wife is on facebook or candy crush, so I can handle the addiction without to much of a backlash :D

My problem is at work, I'm getting things done in the morning and then I'm falling asleep by lunch. I get home, spend a bit of time with the kids before they go to bed (7pm ish) then spend time with just me, my eldest and the wife and a bit of TV.

We don't say much but we catch up on some recorded TV. She'll then head to bed about 10/11pm and me and the dog (Shi Tzu called Benji) slay some Zombies til the small hours. It's been a long time since I stayed up through the night playing a game. The last game I can recall staying up for a good few hours stint through the night, was Desert Strike on the SNES back in the 90's.

• Administrators

I think if I had to actually count how many hours I spend killing zombies per day, I would probably find out that it's the reason why I lack enough energy to carry on through the day. I've gotten as bad as having cramps in my neck, back, and thumbs for the past two weeks.

I am not ashamed.

• Tech Admin

I was sensible last night, I went out on the ran dan (piss up, drink, pub, whatever you want to call it) on Saturday for an afternoon session and felt a little hungover. Put Zombies on at 9:30 last night, easter egg completed by just after 11pm.

Xbox switched off and off to bed for 8 hours sleep for a change :D

Zomies? Like zombie homies.

Addictive, yes. I'm already obsessive, so i tend to stick with games after others interest has waned.

I love figuring stuff out and posting it on codz too. Win win.

This game, despite the addiction, is mellow enough that i fall asleep when its time, sometimes during a game...

Unlike the cod mp, which makes me wired and addicted (for short periods that pass), then i don't sleep enough, nor well.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say that zombies is addictive but it is different for every one some like getting to high rounds on solo, others like Easter egg hunting and others just like everything about the game. I classify myself as a person who tries to excel in all that is zombies because I am addicted and I just can't get enough.