User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sign in to follow this  
Delta

"CoDZ High"

Ok.

Me, EJ, Naitrax, and TAMB, being our natural selves, got into a discussion on Skype recently, that was about what everyone would be if it was a high school.

We've decided so far:

EJ - The "chill, wise, and sassy" best friend

Naitrax - Crazy comic relief.

Grill - Guy that supplies underage kids beer, and gives manly advice.

TAMB - Hyperactive best friend.

Me - main character girl's love interest/male main character who starts as an outcast and grows on his female friend.

P.S.

Skype group is open to all, you can PM me, EJ, Nai, Jolteon, Nathan, Grill, or a few others if you want an invite.

Now your opinions. What would you be? What would way be? What would Flammen be? Go wild.

Donor

EJ is Hermoine. His quote:

[3/10/13 12:18:24 PM] Electric Jesus: I'm the hermione granger of the group

[3/10/13 12:20:48 PM] Electric Jesus: I'm the sexy Emma Watson

[3/10/13 12:21:01 PM] Electric Jesus: But only after HP 4 when she's 18

Donor

I would be as I am in my real high school. Only show up 4 out of 5 days, every week. :lol:

Donor

I'd be the super nerd that nobody is really 100% sure on their sanity :D

-Jolteon

Admin

I'm way past high school, but I guess I would be the guy that is always bringing food - preferably chicken sandwiches/nuggets/strips - to class.

Admin

I would be the badass gym teacher who lives by nobodies rules but his own, and not even his own. I would later be fired for sleeping with the head cheer leader. I would do a slow exit into the sunset where I flick my cigarette onto the football field; where It is revealed that I wrote coach Boom rewlz in gasoline.

Former scientist or technical artist reduced to teaching children due to budget cuts and layoffs.

I actually had you in mind as a professor.

I would be the badass gym teacher who lives by nobodies rules but his own, and not even his own. I would later be fired for sleeping with the head cheer leader. I would do a slow exit into the sunset where I flick my cigarette onto the football field; where It is revealed that I wrote coach Boom rewlz in gasoline.

You seem to have put a lot of thought into this. ;) is this a recurring fantasy?

This should totally be an actual thing. Our classes could be each sub-forum. For example MMX could teach "general zombies and storyline." And instead of recess or whatever we could have forum games.

The motion picture sensation of the winter from director Christopher Nolan.

In a world where obscure video game forums manifest themselves as stereotypical high school settings...

...one young boy will get friend zoned and them redeems himself like every other teen drama.

Screenplay by electric Jesus.

Former scientist or technical artist reduced to teaching children due to budget cuts and layoffs.

Knowing you, this sounds extremely accurate.

Donor

I would be a dude who acts like a dumbass, but who's actually smart.

Admin

I'd be the guy who laughs at everyone then gets his comeuppance.

O'doyle rules!

Ha and no EJ I've just seen way too many 80s and 90s high school movies.

i am the janitor that no one pays attenion too,but gives helpful advice. i also added some flavor to my janitor,making him hail from mongolia and an always happy guy despite being poor. :D

i have spoken!

Donor

So, you're basically Walter White? Nice.

What would Flammen be?

Wh...why was I singled out?

Donor

The title is quite misleading.

Donor

:lol: Kinda.#Getting high on codz #JK :lol:

We only use the good stuff!

:lol: Kinda.#Getting high on codz #JK :lol:

We only use the good stuff!

ONLY. ;) sometimes we spike it with **** please report this topic, post **** spam though :lol:

Kitchens make it last longer though.

Donor

That one dude that either everyone loves or hates and I'm like "deal with it". 8-)

Donor

I've heard that the kitchens have some side effects, so I don't do kitchens. I'm more of a fun dip guy.