Help with "invisible" zombie

yazter

So we spent rounds upon rounds trying to find him. Can you still kill him if you don't see him/don't have Zombie blood (after shooting down the plane)?

Also:

does he die from kaboom?

Is he drawn to Monkey?

Do claymores kill him (if insta-kill works)?

Thanks

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we spent rounds upon rounds trying to find him. Can you still kill him if you don't see him/don't have Zombie blood (after shooting down the plane)?

Also:

does he die from kaboom?

Is he drawn to Monkey?

Do claymores kill him (if insta-kill works)?

Thanks

I'm pretty sure someone has to see him with zombie blood first before he's able to be killed. Once he's seen, though, anyone can kill him. Yeah claymores and "kaboom" should kill him, but that's not practical, just one charged staff shot will take him down. The zombie runs clockwise around the excavation site if you're facing the church, so run counter clockwise to find him quicker. I don't know if he's drawn to the monkey or not, but he's probably not.

You shouldn't need more than 2 zombie bloods to get him, though. Use the free one at spawn to shoot the plane down with a good MG, then get the free one for the zombie when you put out the fire on the three carts with the ice staff. If you're quick enough, then you can probably just do it with one zombie blood.

I had one EE attempt glitch where no one on the team could see the red baron after shooting down his plane. We could hear him growling while running his laps, just couldn't see him. We tried every player with zombie blood for 5 rounds. What finally worked was the player with the fire staff got the zombie blood then ran around the excavation site charging the staff and shooting the ground making lava. It killed him and we got the Maxis drone back.

• Administrators

Yes running counter clockwise works like a charm. A nuke however will not kill him. He works outside the mechanics of normal zombies, similar to the panzer soldat. You must be in zombie blood, trust me ( I shot the air enough times). He is only as strong as any other zombie in the round; so whatever you use on them should work on him. Yes TAMB it's one of the Easter Egg steps.

Yes running counter clockwise works like a charm. A nuke however will not kill him. He works outside the mechanics of normal zombies, similar to the panzer soldat. You must be in zombie blood, trust me ( I shot the air enough times). He is only as strong as any other zombie in the round; so whatever you use on them should work on him. Yes TAMB it's one of the Easter Egg steps.

Thanks for clearing that up mate :)