What's your worst game on origins?

Hells Warrrior

• Tech Admin

As the title ask's, what is your worst game on origins?

I had a game last night that I would rather forget, I was doing OK and and had 2 downs (i think) by round 10 (although normally I would have zero or one down by round 10).

I was filling the chests to get the one inch punch and the 2 other players (in a 3 player game) started running trains through the chests area. Which is fine and is a benefit but I seemed to have lost control and started going down more often that needed. Then trying to get to Jug and the shield seemed impossible.

By round 23 I had gone down 23 times, we had built the staffs and we had them upgraded but every time I ran my train, I ran into the tail end of someone else's train and got smashed from the front and the back and would go down constantly. I would get double slapped upon revive before getting jug. Then I would get jug and get stuck, I even got spawned in at the start of a new round only to be fecking stood on immediately.

Nothing went right and I had a shit game, never left and stuck with it as I always do but last night was my worst game ever.

Whats yours?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I was playing with a group of randoms one night, and someone turned on the generator in spawn. My volume was down and I wasn't paying attention to the zombie that jumped out of the portal. Same for the other two guys. The one who initially activated it got swamped trying to rack up points and went down.

Easy way to end the game at Round 1.

i was playing origins solo during my 4th solo playthough. everytime i was nearly done filling a chest,the chest,either i got down or the giant came. when the panzer guy came i managed to get a nuke,only to be blocked by a zombie the nuke didnt kill yet. panzer nabs and violates me :shock: end of story

Every game on Solo is horrible for me.

I don't know what it is, but the journey to Jug on Solo for me is horrendous. I've played Solo at least 10 times, only made it to Jug about 3 times.

The generator thing is whats killing me. The shield doesn't seem to help much either.

Usually anything with over 2 players. I usually just like to play with just 2 because people tend to be off on their own thing and it really goes to hell quite fast. I wind up going down when I know that I shouldn't be, etc... Besides when the map first released, I went down a lot! It was new to me and everything was really difficult to get the hang of. But, tonight it was pretty bad in a long time. I had 4 downs tonight whereas I should've only had at least 1-2 give or take. Before making round 40 with 2, We had another friend join us and I went down a good 3 times total in two different games when playing with him. Then the game ended, and I just wanted to play with 2. I went down about a total of 8 times tonight, in three different sessions. I wasn't on top of my game tonight, let's just put it that way. :x :( lol

I can't finger the worst, but some fun bits:

Solo;

I go down in a footprint, boomhilda all the zombies away so i have a clear run to jugger. I get up and get beat down by a zombie that was standing on my head.

I go down in the footprint behind jugger. The zombie run just outside of the footprint, and they fling, one at a time back over by me in a ring around my downed body so i get up in a crowd (quite common actually).

Yesterday i got pinned against a crystal pedestal in the crazy place, i got downed, the zombie next to me just stood there so i could not move on the ground at all, could not face him to shoot him and was downed instantly when i got up.

2 days ago, i climb over the tank in the church, jump over the front of it as a giant robot comes through, i was at the bottom of the steps under the church when everything goes black as if i was stepped on.

3 times yesterday i did the 'rain fire' step solo. 3 times landed the asmb perfectly, 3 times it said the robot fire was incoming and played some sounds. 3 times i was treyarched.

One round 4 i decided to get all wind staff parts. In 2 solid hours of waiting by generator 2, Thor came through exactly twice (in 2 hours of standing there! [i'm ocd]) both times it was his other foot that was lit.

This is a really poorly programmed game (like every trollarch product). At least it's not bo1...

I get so mad at this badly made game that i sometimes write them down.

Bad game? How about bad day?

8.10.2013 gaming notes (13 games in a row):

1. Rd 2 zombie takes 8 chest shots, 2 stabs, kills me.

2. Rd 5 red ringed and died. No explanation in game or theater.

3. Round 3 bomb/restart.

4. Could not build zombie shield (game error), got trapped due to too much time wasted trying again and again.

5. 2 rd 2 zombies each take 2 stabs with instakill. I stab a round 3 zombie, he dies as I'm going in for the stab (timed out?), so my stab hits a farther away zombie and get double swiped trying to recover from this game error.

6. Round 7 fresh popped zombie just dies off for no reason, no ammo on start of 8, died to game error.

7. Round 5, last zombie, i die in one hit with jugger. Troll on trollarch...

8. Round 3, first zombie is a bomb/restart.

9. "stab past the zombie that your reticle is aimed at" glitch puts me in crowd. At least this is way less common than bo1.

10. Pathing error keeps zombies out of line of fire. One of the less glitchy deaths of the day.

11. Round 2 bomb/restart.

12. Died for no reason. Assumed invisible zombie, sick of watching theater mode to confirm how poorly game is programmed, so didn't bother watching for reason at this point.

13. Died no reason at all again. Watched theater, zombie 30 feet away waves his arms at nothing and i die.

Remember when they tested games before releasing them to the public? I'm old enough to remember.

I love this crappily made game still. Happy gaming!