The True Element 115

Ununpentium? No. As most of you know, Die Glocke or "The Bell" was a project to enhance the German Luftwaffe during WWII. This project was worked on at a facility called "Der Riese(Yes, it's real.)." Here and there there are hundreds of connections from the zombies storyline and Die Glocke. Now this entire story revolves around 115. Excuse me, Xerum 525. A man named Igor Witkowski translated a German interrogation of a Nazi SS Officer, Jakob Sporrenberg. He described a bell-shaped metal object about 9 feet in width and 15 feet in height. It was said this bell. or "Wunderwaffe," could travel through bends in space and time and possibly even time travel. The "Wunderwaffe" was said to be powered with a secret and sacred element they named Xerum 525. It was said to look like red mercury and it would glow when activated on the "Wunderwaffe." The Xerum 525 was highly dangerous too, according to Jakob Sporrenberg it killed dozens of scientists with its radiation. The origins of 525 were never known, but Igor claims that Jakob said it came from place that the common human has no knowledge of it's existence. The entire Call of Duty Zombies storyline revolves around this project. Tell me what you think.

Want more information?

How does this relate to an American UFO incident?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Riese

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Glocke

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kecksburg_UFO_incident

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism_and_occultism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_UFOs

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Element 115 undoubtedly has a lot to do with the Zombies storyline. However, it seems to something of a miracle substance. It has gone by many names. Science calls it Ununpentium. Maxis called it Divinium. It is possible that vril and 115 are one and the same. It is even possible the same goes for this xerum 525 stuff (I don't know too much about it, to be honest.)

I'm almost certain Xerum 525 was a code-word for Mercury.

Check out this Ancient Aliens episode on "Aliens and the Third Reich". I believe it ecovers a lot on this topic.

HtECJy6GsgA

It covers the relationship between Vril energy and mercury vortex energy; It covers the Nazi's inspiration of ancient flying Vimanas when developing Die Glocke. Die Glocke has been rumored to being a teleporter, time traveling device, as well as a flying saucer.

So where does Element 115 fit into all this? There's a conspiracy theory created by Bob Lazar, that while he was working at Area-51, he was hired to reverse engineer the UFO from the Rosewell crash. Bob Lazar claims that the UFO's anti-gravity engines were powered by a stable isotope of Element 115. The process of how the UFO engines ran on 115 was similar in description to how Die Glocke technology works.

I agree with MMX here. In my opinion, Xerum 525, Red Murcury, Vril Energy, and Element 115 are all one in the same in terms of lore in this game.

- Mix

My long term goal is to get all the quotes scripted. Why you ask? Because each quote may mean something different to each user. A quote I got no storyline value from may not be the same for another person, as they may find a way to incorporate it. I did my best to include everything I feel could even be possibly used as evidence for one thing or another.

I'm almost certain Xerum 525 was a code-word for Mercury.

Check out this Ancient Aliens episode on "Aliens and the Third Reich". I believe it ecovers a lot on this topic.

HtECJy6GsgA

It covers the relationship between Vril energy and mercury vortex energy; It covers the Nazi's inspiration of ancient flying Vimanas when developing Die Glocke. Die Glocke has been rumored to being a teleporter, time traveling device, as well as a flying saucer.

So where does Element 115 fit into all this? There's a conspiracy theory created by Bob Lazar, that while he was working at Area-51, he was hired to reverse engineer the UFO from the Rosewell crash. Bob Lazar claims that the UFO's anti-gravity engines were powered by a stable isotope of Element 115. The process of how the UFO engines ran on 115 was similar in description to how Die Glocke technology works.

I agree with MMX here. In my opinion, Xerum 525, Red Murcury, Vril Energy, and Element 115 are all one in the same in terms of lore in this game.

- Mix

I did say this Xerum 525 looked like glowing-red, "nuclear," mercury.