Randoms

Rissole25

• Tech Admin

Well I just played with 3 randoms, carried them the whole game. Went to 17 with no downs, then went to revive someone who blocked the path to the robots footprint at Jug. I tried to revive him and got smacked from the back and front. Caused me to go down, should have left him but I'm a first aider ;-)

Was in the process of turning all the panels for the lighting staff after doing the ice staff, and they all went down on round 20. I was just feet away from one of them to revive and then one of them backed out and as you can guess, back to the main menu.

Gutted.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caused me to go down, should have left him but I'm a first aider ;-)

I am the same. Everytime someone downs I just need to ignore what I am doing (unless I know for sure someone else can get them up) and revive them. Half of my downs are from leaving a place I am confident in to go revive. It ends up getting me down too.

I have no self control about it, I really do need to learn to realize when it's too dangerous. I just fear them leaving if I ignore them and they inevitably die out.

• Administrators

By far I feel like this is the worst map with randoms, overtaking Moon and Shangri-La.

It depends if they have a mic. Shangri-la with micless randoms was unplayable due to the fact that you needed all 4 people to stand on the switches to open PAP.

Whenever I have that happen on Shangri-la, most of us realize when the round hasn't ended within 3 minutes while a crawler is left out or they see parts of the rotating statue stop. I would assume that everyone having over 5k points on, say, Round 10+ would like to Pack-a-Punch.