Who is Samantha?

AlphaSnake

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alot of speculation over this topic, but my personal theory is that samantha is nikolia's daughter, after black ops 2 first came out, me and friends where going through the classic maps for black ops 1 we kinda peiced it together,

here is how the thought process kinda went as i cant remember exactly but i do remember some key elements of how we came to this idea,

so we played through the first 3 classic maps and nikolai quotes suggest he was starting to regain his memory (just humour me, forget what you think you know just for a sec)

then we played die reise (4th classic map)

and nikolai starting saying things about his abandoned daughter and how he beats his wife and kills em and all other sorts of stuff, then later on we realise maxis and richtofen captured the 3 characters and did a bunch of tests on em, then we went through and listened to all the radios which confirmned that fact.

so who's to say nikolai isnt sams father and when maxis and richtofen where doing the tests that maxis didnt take sam and decide to raise her as his own?? hence why she thinks he is her father??

just my theory in a nutshell so i dont bore you guys with my nonsense + (false information if im wrong)

Interesting post.

I won't comment too much other than that, but your post did make me ask: "why do the 'Max Ammo!' and other drop callouts sound the same in MotD as in other maps (besides when Richtofen is in control)?"

If Samantha truly is the devil disguising himself as a girl, that could well explain why those drop callouts sound the same. Funnily enough though, Origins drop callouts have their own unique sound. I wonder why that is?

to suggest a monkey bomb could be her father... is completely illogical.. in Tranzit you can hear marlton describing the monkey bomb components when he gets them from the box..

also we know marlton had something to do with the turbines as he says when he peices them all together something along the lines of "blah blah blah i should know i made this"(i dont know the exact quote) but who is to say that marlton wasnt part of the ascension group?

now in WAW (not classic maps for b.o 1) i do know for sure as i seen it here a few years ago that the drops represent each character,

i.e max ammo = tank, Carpenter = nikolai, double points = takeo and the bomb representing richtofen

NOW PEOPLE, i cannot stress this enough that people are NOT paying enough attention to the songs that are hidden throughout WAW, B.O 1 and B.O 2

DO NOT FORGET that the songs also add to the storyline, so before you say im wrong about nikolai being samanthas duaghter listen to beauty of annihalation and really pay attention to the lyrics, also i forgot to say in my last post that i also seen evidence on here a few years back STATE-ING with links and what not that there were alot of hints towards nikolai being her father

once again i could be wrong and iuf i am then please feel free to correct me but please do not bash as the info im giving you is either of the game or what i have experianced or what i have seen here on the codz forums

other than what i have posted in my previous reply's i have no evidence to prove that what im saying is true, other than the fact that i seen it here a few years ago... like back in 2010 or just before augest 2011... there was links to various information (kind of) confirming it but i didnt dare say it was fact as i personally didnt have the evidence to say so other than the quotes from nikolai on WAW talking about his daughter that he abandoned and what i seen on here, thus hence why i say i could be wrong and im more than open to admit that i could be wrong, its just i really do think that either we are looking into things waaaaaaaay to much or we have been looking so far forward that we have forgotten alot of things from the past that are just as important as the new information we all have now,

however i am going to be doing alot more research into this tonight after i figure out a few questions that i wanna put forward to the cod zombies comunity, i say questions i wanna put forward as i have some questions but i dont wanna put questions out there find answers and them seem like a complete zombies noob :lol:

Amazing plot twist: Richtofen kills maxis (buried), maxis goes to hell, where he and sophia (who died years ago) have a child, name it samantha, and it uses WW1 era nikolai, takeo, tank, and richtofen to escape argartha which is hell....

dont mean to cause offense bro but that is illogical, how do you know sophia died? proof?

also richtofen killing maxis in buried before der reise on WAW happened?? plus all the bs you have to do on moon??

maybe ive got my map times all messed up if so pleasse can you deligate into your theory a little more? as either i dont quite understand what your getting at or you are just talking from a thought that died of lonliness (as in you didnt think before you typed) once again sorry to cause offense if i have its just i strongly feel like alot of people are forgetting info thats just as important