Generators

redbluesky

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea there is a metallic cross that you cannot leave, you can step off of it but it will start to drain the gauge while it is filling up.

Also, at random, the Templar zombies will come back and start attacking the generators that are running, and will continue to move on to the next until you kill them. I'm still figuring it out too, for some reason I always get a Templar with a strange crest above its head not sure what that's about...

Cool, I figured it out last night but thanks. I also learned that if you throw a monkey bomb close to whatever generator they are close by, it will buy you some time as monkeys work on them too. I saw a over look while running to kill them and I threw it, landed in the map and it bought me enough time to get to the generator.

As already stated they will only come with 4 or more on....good tip for solo is to leave 3 on until you need an ammo, then turn another on at the end of the round meaning they will come next round.

They drop ammo if they are killed with any method except the staffs whilst they are destroying a generator. That includes a nuke.

Nukes will kill them wherever they are though, so be careful.

They also drop an ammo if you allow them to destroy all generators....as soon as the last one is done it spawns there.

• Administrators

Whoever said staff kills don't make them drop ammo is out of it. I kill them using the staffs and charge staffs all the time and still get max.

Twas I! Are there other factors that would impact it? I'm playing right now and there are no Max Ammos dropping.

Whoever said staff kills don't make them drop ammo is out of it. I kill them using the staffs and charge staffs all the time and still get max.

Twas I! Are there other factors that would impact it? I'm playing right now and there are no Max Ammos dropping.

I think it may have to do with the Ultimate staves. I believe un-upgraded staves give Max Ammos, upgrades staves do not. I am not 100% sure, but from my experience this seems to be the case.

If you kill them while they are destroying generators you get max ammo, full stop, period the end. Doesn't matter what you kill em with, staffs upgraded unupgraded doesn't matter at all. All that matters is you kill them WHILE they are taking the generator. If you kill them while they're moving to the next one, that's the only time you won't get it. Hell sometimes it even glitches for me and they drop 2 max ammos. Idk what you guys are doing lol.

If you kill them while they are destroying generators you get max ammo, full stop, period the end. Doesn't matter what you kill em with, staffs upgraded unupgraded doesn't matter at all. All that matters is you kill them WHILE they are taking the generator. If you kill them while they're moving to the next one, that's the only time you won't get it. Hell sometimes it even glitches for me and they drop 2 max ammos. Idk what you guys are doing lol.

From my experience, this is false. There have been plenty of times I have killed them while they were on the generator and I did not get a max ammo

Just tested this max ammo thing in a solo game.

Templar Zombies began to attack generator 2. I took them out using nothing but the ultimate ice staff. Every single zombie was on the generator as I killed them. None had stepped off, none had been distracted by a monkey, etc. I did not receive a Max Ammo after killing them. The only difference between this and other times (in which I have gotten a max ammo) was the weapon I killed them with.

Killing them with Ultimate Staves does not give you a max ammo, killing them with other weapons does.

I can find lots of footage of me killing them with staffs and getting no drops. I'm not saying they definitely don't but I'm saying it happens. The first time it happened to me was the first weekend after the release. I was in a party with 2 people who were past round 100 and they had the same issue. They were allowing them to destroy them all and taking a horde to the last generator. It may appear, it may not. Its apparent that people are experiencing it both ways.