all clocks on every map could have a connection

So tranzit clocks alone got us nowhere but every map have multiple clocks with diff. Times thanks.on them with transit bank clock being the only one without hands on it could their be a connection with all of them could it possible answer one of the big questions we have been wanting to know any ideas would be great I want to lost all times on every clock from every map and see if their is something to it or if it is just another deadend any help would be awesome

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Clocks are an interesting factor in the Zombies world. We know that time is valuable because of time travel. At the same time, they only play such a very minor role in which they are there to make us chuckle. The only thing you will ever get from looking at the clocks is telling what time it is/was and what's happening. For instance, we knew the times that FIVE and Ascension ere occurring thanks to the world clocks in the starting room.

I don't think that all maps have a clock, though. Did Shangri-la or Moon have one at all? Or Buried for that matter?

Clocks are an interesting factor in the Zombies world. We know that time is valuable because of time travel. At the same time, they only play such a very minor role in which they are there to make us chuckle. The only thing you will ever get from looking at the clocks is telling what time it is/was and what's happening. For instance, we knew the times that FIVE and Ascension ere occurring thanks to the world clocks in the starting room.

I don't think that all maps have a clock, though. Did Shangri-la or Moon have one at all? Or Buried for that matter?

Weren't they set to run on real time? Because as far as I know, the clocks in BO1 always run according to your computer's clock.

Haven't had a chance to really play been away from home for a few days but will be back home and on tonight(hopefully) not sure what if anything I may lead to was talking about bo2 clocks really but if anyone can help list bo1 map clocks would be grateful cause only have kino and five but thanks to all for any help in the matter I think there may be something to it

So far I have all but two clocks in transit with 7:50 on them one with 5;10 on it and the bank clock has no hands

Die rise all clocks ( unless one overlooked ) are at 9:27.15

Buried only clock in courthouse it has 12:47 or 12:48 on it.

I still need to do nuketown and origins as well as motd