ATTN Treyarch - repeated Monkey issue

Chopper

Hey guys, anyone else noticed the massive increase in issues with zombies ignoring monkeys?

4 out of 5 downs yesterday over 2 games were caused by this. It generally happens when you have something extra to go with the regular zombies, so eithers knights or the Panzar.

There's nothing more frustrating than spending a couple of hours getting close to 60 and then having the game end through not much fault of your own.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, happened to me on round 50 on one game. I had gone down training around the jug generator, threw a monkey as soon as l revived and went for jug. And bugger me, as soon as l turned around after buying jug, they all swarmed me while the f'n monkey was still going! :x

Four hours and my second down, was l pissed.

I've actually noticed a few things about it. I think it's like the grenades in fire on transit, you know they don't explode. What I noticed is that when I throw monkeys in mud they don't go for it, so what I started doing was only throw them on generator pads and stuff.

Mato died on 100 due to monkeys ignoring zombies. I have myself experienced this in first few days of Origins launch. It could be intentional or not for treyarch to have sloppy monkeys.One reason I always go for Airstrikes right away.

How do airstrikes work mate?Im just wondering,im a ps3 guy :lol:

Google "CoDz AIrstrikes" to search anything from CoDz or use the regular search feature here.

If you are too lazy then check out this thread below.

viewtopic.php?f=155&t=36315

At the end of round 3 head out towards tank station, your mission is to find all the parts from the ground for ice staff and also obtain airstrike grenades before round 8. Pick up brofist stone from the table in tank station. Open up to the workshop leading to no mans land. Find parts for the "zombie shield". If not go the other way towards generator 3. Use Mauser whenever you can to maximize points. Get Jugg right away, Craft zombie shield next to wind cave build-able. Get Stamin up and MP40. Head up to church and Place bro-fist stone in church fountain and kill some zombies using zombie shield. If shield wears out simply run away if you can or horde them up else where then re-buy shield and lead them back to the church near the stone. Patience is the key. Also you can get lucky with insta-kill. Head back to tank station at the end of round 6 or earlier so you can get some kills there to obtain Airstrikes.

• 4 weeks later...

Air strikes have the same issue. Died on round 69 today from zombies just ignoring the air strikes... threw one near Jug after I went down so I could buy it. Bought it, turned around, half my horde had me trapped in the corner while the other half sat by the air strike. Game over.

It's pretty stupid because it's almost exactly like MotD's Acidgat, sometimes they are attracted to the acid, sometimes not. This is just like it, and it's very upsetting to die like that. Would be nice if this was fixed.

Happends to me way to often I only depend on them while turning on gen. Or to help filling boxes if you get a zombie blood after the boxes and gen. Are done it helps finishing rounds a lil faster but DO NOT RELY ON MONKEYS TO GET OUT OF A JAM that seems to be when they glitch is after you get down or when getting overrun when you actualy need um