Whats REALLY inside the fallout shelter in Nuketown.

This is really disappointing but its time to know it. There is nothing inside the bunker in Nuketown Zombies. Heres a video that i made with a dolly camera trick.

kjwXpARwfHg

Even if in the game over cutscene, the fallout shelter is possibly open, there is nothing inside it. Post your opinions

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't surprising, as a developer wouldn't bother modeling something that would never be seen. This doesn't, however, from a storyline-perspective, mean that nothing is in the shelter, for by that logic Kino der Toten only has one wall on the outside. Still, knowing how rumors spread around the place, good to you for essentially disproving any kind of crazy rumor about the shelter, like there being a Ray Gun in or something. Thank you.

Well it's only obvious. This is the same as Call of the Dead. The voices of the O4 can be heard, but there's nothing inside that room they're supposedly sitting in. No reason to put in something that can't be seen. Same reason why we never see Gersch, Brock & Gary, or any other EE-related characters in-game besides Samantha, and the player characters themselves.

I'm surprised there is even a floor texture inside the shelter.

As much as I love Nuketown, the devs sure missed out on an opportunity to make the map meaningful. Everyone wants more EE in this map, and it's just not there.

Thanks ShafterX for helping make sure no stone is left unturned.

- Mix

What all are the EEs for nuketown?did they kino us again? :lol: