Die Rise glitch?

AtomicLouch44

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

This happened pretty frequently when the map first came out. You would slide down the it would respawn you off the map and you would die again. I haven't seen it for quite some time. Just run the Buddha room with the sliq, svu, and an easy rounds til atleast 45.

This happened pretty frequently when the map first came out. You would slide down the it would respawn you off the map and you would die again. I haven't seen it for quite some time. Just run the Buddha room with the sliq, svu, and an easy rounds til atleast 45.

Yeah I remember the one where you'd like bounce off the elevator shaft before the AN and go down, that was annoying :/ Thanks for the tip, I usually run Buddah room with Sliquifier, Ray gun (Either Mark) and the galil. Will try that next :)

• Administrators

Yeah I remember the one where you'd like bounce off the elevator shaft before the AN and go down, that was annoying :/ Thanks for the tip, I usually run Buddah room with Sliquifier, Ray gun (Either Mark) and the galil. Will try that next :)

I haven't actually revisited these maps since the introduction of the mark two, that would probably change my set up.

This happens far too often. In fact, it happens to me MORE often now after they patched it(used to be a quick slide, now it's slow and glitchy).

Anyway, I don't take that slide anymore as it isn't necessary. If I have to go to the AN94 area, I jump over from the trample steam and head down the shaft. If I'm not on the trample steam floor, I like to drop down to it by the left of the door that's by the PDW.

I pretty much never hit the box on this map, but if you need to, just use the trample steam or strafe jump into the room from the room you land in from the trample steam room.

No slide = 90% reduction of cheap deaths on Die Rise