Easy 25+ solo rounds (in case you're having trouble).

Tired of running around for an hour only to die to a programming bug on round 4 while trying to gather everything?

Do you die on round 8 to Mr. Mechaman?

Does your solo record cause you round envy?

Have no fear, for I am here to cheese you to a 25+ solo record:

The crazy place (don't take crystal or the walls drop): If you get jugger and qr, you should get there by 5-7. Just stay there until you can't kill with the guns in the crazy place (stg44 + ak74u). Run a basic circle, i kill by the red staff area (so all of the drops will be easily findable next loop), avoid zombie blood as it makes them scattered as supposed to nicely pooled up behind you.

Avoid zombie blood drop.

It is that simple.

------

Less basic: assumes qr and jugger; activate generator 1 on round 1, kill as many glow zombies as you can/want, kill round 1 zombies.

Round 2 starts, wait a few seconds, grab x2 and kill most/all zombies (shoot too to maximize x2 points) (whether you care about the ice staff dictates when you leave, if you want to dig for staff parts early).

Round 2, 3, or 4ish, leave via either trench (i use 2, solo). Open out to no man's land, activate 4, get jugger (usually by end of 3 i get jugger, qr). Now kite around nml until you can open pap and generator 5. Get wind disk from g5 area. Go to crazy place slay until you die or leave. (Wind tunnel is by g4/jugger).

Leaving the crazy place: on 8 mechaman will show up. While he will not come to the crazy place, i fear that these will accumulate if not dealt with. Finish most of round 8 in tcp, leave at least one unscathed zombie (wounded zombies won't respawn), leave tcp. You will immediately need to deal with mm (officially Panzer Soldat). Just stay out of claw reach and shoot his face. Get what you want/need and head back in to tcp. Every 5ish rounds take out mm.

Round 10, the generators get attacked even while in tcp. Don't care. Easy enough to relink when needed.

When ready, go out deal with mm, activate generators and get/pap guns. Return to tcp.

You will get no staves this method, but will get to 30+ with relative ease. I just did a challenge there: no perks, only tcp wall weapons allowed and i hit 25 easily with 120k points to spare (and I'm 44, almost completely blind in right eye, extremely myopic in the other and must lie on the floor due to back issues, so you'll do fine).

Post scribe: many on this site obvious don't need this method, but judging by the number of people on my friend list whose top round is 8, i hope to help some others get to our level or higher.

Happy gaming!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

So if you don't take a crystal the walls inside crazy place never move? Is that really how it works?

Yep. For sacrificing the ability to have a staff, you are allowed a large open area with just you, your gun, and some zombies.

These are some awesome tips and tricks, friendo. I too never really knew about the Crazy Place tip until I started experimenting a few days ago. I know that the Panzer Soldats don't really stack up, but they will wait for you the moment you jump through a portal.

You can actually have he following setup and be set till round 50.

Jugg qr speed mule kick and free double tap

Ray gun mark 2

Boomhilda

Manga collider for free from maxis drone

Monkeys

Just like op said don't take the crystal and that place is easier than phd flopper at ascension. Well sorta.

Leave crazy place always during end of round for any reason if you have to, and be prepared to battle the panzer. He is basically a 3 to 4 shot kill using boomhilda

• Administrators

This is actually how I normally run rounds 1-25 and can exit the crazy place with 100,000 to points to buy whatever you want. I have a few more tips you could add.

-Unless you need to up grade only keep three generators on. The knights will not come. So I would recommend the Generators for jugg, qr, and wunder fizz.

-stamina is not needed in the crazy place.

-if the panzer is spawned in and standing at the top of the tunnel wait for a zombie blood drop. It should give you enough time to open the portal and reach a better position to take it out.

-forgo box whoring, hit it no more than four times and to keep it at its spawn location. You will not get fire sale drops. Increasing the probability of better drops (nukes, insta, max).

Thanks for additional info all as I've only run it once so far, with ease.

Of to look up mango collider...

Edit: no luck, what's a mango collider?

Edit 2:once i stopped typing mango, i found it.

Manga collider is the pap'd lmg. You get it for free by letting the maxis drone pick up 4 glowing yellow disks.

1. By g5, look up.

2. Above one entrance to pap, look up.

3. By burning alcove in trench to g2 or g3 i forget which. Just above eye level.

4. Church above tank path, outside edge, look up.

They are all a yellowish/ greenish, similar to maxis drone. Very small items.

I just looked at a video and wrote from memory, so of you don't like my crappy description, look it up yourself. :)

Thanks for additional info all as I've only run it once so far, with ease.

Of to look up mango collider...

Edit: no luck, what's a mango collider?

Edit 2:once i stopped typing mango, i found it.

Manga collider is the pap'd lmg. You get it for free by letting the maxis drone pick up 4 glowing yellow disks.

1. By g5, look up.

2. Above one entrance to pap, look up.

3. By burning alcove in trench to g2 or g3 i forget which. Just above eye level.

4. Church above tank path, outside edge, look up.

They are all a yellowish/ greenish, similar to maxis drone. Very small items.

I just looked at a video and wrote from memory, so of you don't like my crappy description, look it up yourself. :)

Yep its the Magna Collider, upgraded MG08 which is the new LMG for origins map only. You can earn this without even starting Pack a punch machine. It's got beast amount of ammo. Although a pack a punched STG or AK will suffice for this strategy as you will be mostly using it when you are out of ammo and resorting to wall guns. These wall guns are also great during insta-kill rampage and you don't need to worry about ammo.

oh Btw there are few threads here on codz on how to obtain magna collider. I'll link it a bit later when I find it.

EDIT : Here is one I made when map was just released.

viewtopic.php?t=35836&p=330897

• Administrators

Just throwing this out there: tcp, no walls, phd?

I wonder how well that would work as it seems they made some floppable areas there.

Not worth the flopping, considering that you don't want to run into the altars or other obstacles. Bear in mind that the zombies will spawn from up above platforms, then drop to the ground. They come from all around so proning yourself is not a good idea. Nevertheless, having Flopper anyways is a plus.

I used this method and got to 43 in as little as 2.5 hours. I made the mistake of grabbing the Zombie Shield after a new round started, and had zombies spawn within the tunnels blocking my way back to the portal. Very useful method but a serious time lagger if you don't have the right arsenal.

I used:

- Spatzz +447 (PaP'ed STG)

- Boomhilda

- Juggernog/Speed Cola/Quick Revive/Deadshot Daquiri/Double Tap II

- Zombie Shield, Maxis Drone (EXTREME ADVANTAGE), Claymores

- Golden Shovel, Golden Helmet, one free perk slot (which I used poorly for Double Tap II)

I found that having the Shield was a bit of a disadvantage for me because I would get too cocky with it and face the horde behind me more than I should have. The Boomhilda Rounds 30+ aren't too effective but act as a great single-killing gun when I need to save one zombie without damaging it. Note that even putting so much as one bullet into a zombie will cause it to despawn upon going back above ground.

If you have little to no reason to go above ground, then don't do it, especially when the round starts. It might also we wise to invest in Mule Kick for a horde-killer, like a Ray Gun/Ray Gun Mark II. You'll be spending anywhere from 3-10 minutes trying to finish off a round. I got extremely blessed by the Zombie Gods to grab so many Max Ammos and Insta-Kills during the middle of the round. A Semtex is insanely wonderful when trying to "tag" your chain of zombies.

Don't even bother with the One Inch Punch. Your first 30 rounds will go by awfully quick if you Pack-a-Punch your whole arsenal, so there is no time to dwindle around with unnecessary items.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the follow up information. Good stuff.

I avoid zombie blood except for going out to kill the panzer. If you do get zombie blood, go directly to him and shoot him while he can't see you. If possible, activate teleporter, then run back for zombie blood, then tp back to no mans land.

I save the maxis drone for when i come up, or when i get downed.

I didn't even try for the brofist or asmb. The headshots (115) gave me the upgraded stg and i upgraded to boomhilda. I hit 40 and quit with no downs.

Always leave the wind tunnel open/activated. Easy enough to train a round behind you, then head back there.