Zombies Strategy & Tips thread.

Alright guys here's a huge community effort that I think would be cool. Everyone in this thread will post PROVEN tips and tricks for Black Ops 2 zombies mode. Including but not limited to: Ways to get tons of points quickly, Box tricks, Maps, Tips on surviving COOP as well as solo, etc

Don't spam with "Woah I didnt know that!" and stuff like that please

Videos are allowed but less wanted than pictures

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have noticed this since the release, but it's so much easier to manuver around the zombies in BO2. In the first one you could run through a gap in a horde, and possibly zig zag, but more often than not I would get caught doing that. Not so much the case now. I often refer to the way zombies play now to a football game. If they made a Madden and you could move like you can on here, it would be so fun, from first person of course. I could do little spin moves around zombies on 1, but would take a hit or two, on 2 I can spin through a horde and come out untouched. So my point being if you get used to training on 2, which there isn't as much of in it as 1, then you want a better challenge try 1. It's a big difference. And for some reason I got caught on objects against the walls on Kino very easily when I first started playing, just remember not to hug walls unless it's the only COA that will save a down, but even then you can get caught even by one or two on a wall and double slaps to the back while stuck is frustrating.

There will sometimes be invisible walls on certain maps that prevent moving. For some reason I always get caught on a random invisible wall at around the 30s. I got caught once on motd at the bridge and downed on 35. And on origins on 31. (or other way around don't remember).

A tip? You're not indestructible on instakill, you don't have to knife every one you encounter :lol:

As far as strategy, for solo just pick a spot that is easy to kill at, when you're used to that spot, test yourself and leave to go somewhere else, until you can feel comfortable in almost all areas of a map. For multiplayer, just pick a few people that play and form a every night game session, build a team strategy and stick to it. badda bing 8-)

A tip? You're not indestructible on instakill, you don't have to knife every one you encounter :lol:

As far as strategy, for solo just pick a spot that is easy to kill at, when you're used to that spot, test yourself and leave to go somewhere else, until you can feel comfortable in almost all areas of a map. For multiplayer, just pick a few people that play and form a every night game session, build a team strategy and stick to it. badda bing 8-)

What rhymes with insta-kill?

What rhymes with insta-kill?

Insta-kill :lol:

• 4 weeks later...