Too much false info about this map.

Blagal

Can't tell you how many times I have argued with an idiot trying to tell me that you can take a different tank route or get the golden boots, the minute someone shows me video evidence then I will apologize to them otherwise enjoy holding onto your myths. If anyone has heard any other preposterous rumors or idiots rambling about something that is completely false and utterly stupid, please put it down below.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will always be idiots who believe anything they are told, who are told by liars who beg for attention. It still vexes me greatly whenever I hear people mis-name the "Big Guy".

lol I call him that simply because the name stuck after hearing it a million times XD

I do have to admit though that I did at one point think there was a fifth staff, based on the fifth pedestal. I do have to say in my defense though that it was misleading. When the Side Mission was completed and it turned out that that was false, I apologized for the misinterpretation. It seems other people might have thought that too, however, by now, with the information we now have, they should know better.

I do have to admit though that I did at one point think there was a fifth staff, based on the fifth pedestal.

If you are in Zombie blood during that step of the side-quest, you will see "Futhark Rune" writing above the pedestal in each of the Giants & in the ancients chamber.

There is a topic here which talks about this confusion.

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=155&t=36654#p335626

RUNES

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runes

See if you can translate these. I think this first one says "The Fifth Mega-Ultimate Staff goes here" ;)

FIRE

WIND

There will always be idiots who believe anything they are told, who are told by liars who beg for attention. It still vexes me greatly whenever I hear people mis-name the "Big Guy".

that's impossible dude, treyarch said he doesn't have a name. Carbon even tweeted out a ? of "what are you naming the big guy?" after buried released

:edit: found the tweet

that's impossible dude, treyarch said he doesn't have a name. Carbon even tweeted out a ? of "what are you naming the big guy?" after buried released

Exactly my point. He has no name, so to give him one is false. His name is [insert fan name here]. No matter what [insert fan name here] is, to say that his name is [insert fan name here] is incorrect, as he has no name at all. The best thing you can do is refer to him as vague generic nouns such as guy, giant, dude, etc. To specifically give him a name just simply isn't right. One of the developers even tweeted that he was going to block people who called him a particularly infamous fan name.

I simply call him the "Big Guy" because I have to call him something, so I chose to use the name the playable characters use.

Exactly my point. He has no name, so to give him one is false. His name is [insert fan name here]. No matter what [insert fan name here] is, to say that his name is [insert fan name here] is incorrect, as he has no name at all. The best thing you can do is refer to him as vague generic nouns such as guy, giant, dude, etc. To specifically give him a name just simply isn't right. One of the developers even tweeted that he was going to block people who called him a particularly infamous fan name.

I simply call him the "Big Guy" because I have to call him something, so I chose to use the name the playable characters use.

that was my point is how can you "mis-name" a character that has no name? you said people still mis-name the big guy, that is literally impossible

you can call him turd eater, seven, Alouicious, peter peter pumpkin eater,

my point is no matter what you call him you can't be wrong

I thought the patch Notes confirmed he was called friendly al?

haha

no friendly A I as in artificial intelligence.

thats like somebody calling my skinny white man. doesn't mean its my name it just describes me.

friendly ai just means he's on our team and he is computer controlled.

again he has no name, but it is our right to call him by any name we choose and not be wrong

Stay on topic, Any other findings? These people need to know what is bullshit and what isn't so try to explain to any kid, teenager, or adult out there that they shouldn't waste their time on stuff like the golden boots. Here is a quote one that I just heard from a random "so all you have to do is dig in every spot 5 times then you will be teleported to a room below staff chamber, a switch will be sitting against the wall in this dark room, go and hit it and the golden boots icon will pop up on the left side of your name, not the right! make sure you do this kid! you need to do it correct and in order!".....People these days I tell you. It's trollers like this that cause problems, kind of creative though I will hand it too them ;). Anyway another guy in the game argued with me about something that didn't seem to make sense so if anyone could also shed some light on this subject that would be great. He told me that to get the golden shovel you dig in every spot on the map, then told me that to get a glowing dig site for the free empty perk bottle you must have all the dig sites up otherwise they don't show up anywhere because a glowing dig site can't show up without a normal one next to it. He then went on to explain how bad a player I was at zombies and insulted me for being a random. Anyone mind breaking this myth?

Stay on topic, Any other findings? These people need to know what is bullshit and what isn't so try to explain to any kid, teenager, or adult out there that they shouldn't waste their time on stuff like the golden boots. Here is a quote one that I just heard from a random "so all you have to do is dig in every spot 5 times then you will be teleported to a room below staff chamber, a switch will be sitting against the wall in this dark room, go and hit it and the golden boots icon will pop up on the left side of your name, not the right! make sure you do this kid! you need to do it correct and in order!".....People these days I tell you. It's trollers like this that cause problems, kind of creative though I will hand it too them ;). Anyway another guy in the game argued with me about something that didn't seem to make sense so if anyone could also shed some light on this subject that would be great. He told me that to get the golden shovel you dig in every spot on the map, then told me that to get a glowing dig site for the free empty perk bottle you must have all the dig sites up otherwise they don't show up anywhere because a glowing dig site can't show up without a normal one next to it. He then went on to explain how bad a player I was at zombies and insulted me for being a random. Anyone mind breaking this myth?

no its dig 30-50 times in the map and ull get a golden shovel. use it when u got zombie blood and find an empty perk bottle thatll give u a fifth perk. ive seen it done utube it

• Administrators

Free perk bottle out of a glowing dirt mound while in Zombie Blood, after obtaining the Golden Shovel is true. To find the glowing mound, however, would mean scavenging as much around the map as possible with the limited time you have.

Someone told me last night that letting the Panzer Soldat capture you and punching it with the One Inch Fist would make him drop a Wunderwaffe DG1.

Free perk bottle out of a glowing dirt mound while in Zombie Blood, after obtaining the Golden Shovel is true. To find the glowing mound, however, would mean scavenging as much around the map as possible with the limited time you have.

Someone told me last night that letting the Panzer Soldat capture you and punching it with the One Inch Fist would make him drop a Wunderwaffe DG1.

Sorry I must have explained it wrong, the guy told me that the red dig sites do not show up if a normal one is not near it, which quite recently I have proven false. Only one spawns at a time on the map, not 2 like this random guy explained, it can be at many different places and never changes from different zombie bloods (spotted the red dig site on the tank tracks near church and missed it, came back and it was still there) so no more debate on that subject, and I apologize for the late reply. As for the wunderwaffe thing...what kind of shit are these people smoking, that meme picture caught my perfect expression after reading that btw :)