Patch Notes - Wed 18th Sept

Patch Notes - Wed 18th Sept

Xbox - http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200764176#.UjnO2jdhic0

PS3 - http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200764177#.UjnTBzdhic0

General

Improved stability during Local play when attempting to sign-in using a Guest profile.

Addressed an issue which caused the background music to stop while in the menus.

Map icon for Die Rise no longer moves around the globe rapidly when Origins is selected.

Origins

Fixed multiple issues where the Player could see outside the map using Free Cam mode in Theater.

Players who join a session already in progress after Round 1 are no longer able to ride on the Tank without its cooldown.

Fixed an issue where Zombies couldn’t get to the Player if they were hanging off an edge near the Ruins.

Addressed the issue with unlimited ammo when swapping out the Staff in the Elemental Charging Chamber.

Players can no longer obtain the “Master Wizard” achievement through spectating.

Fixed multiple issues where the Tank was unintentionally pushing the Player through the map.

Lobby Preview Icon now appears correctly under the Stat Summary screen.

Players can no longer get to unintended areas of the map using Panzer Soldat’s claw attack.

Semtex grenades can now be properly acquired in the Church.

Panzer Soldat no longer gets stuck in front of the Tank if Players are standing on top of it.

Upgraded Staves can no longer be duplicated in the Ruins.

Addressed an issue where PHD Flopper was doing unintended amounts of damage if the Player was holding an upgraded Staff.

Panzer Soldat no longer becomes stuck in the air when spawning in front of a robot.

Players are no longer free from zombie attack when standing on the Tank’s control panel.

Fixed an issue where the Player could get pushed into an unintended area by the Robot’s foot and be free from zombie attack.

Players are no longer able to exploit by focus firing at a spawn point at the bottom of the Fire Tunnel.

Fixed an issue where Panzer Soldat and zombies were moving in slow motion after spawning in.

Players are no longer able to see the collected Staff pieces on the HUD after upgrading the Ice Staff.

Panzer Soldat now behaves correctly when it’s kited into a group of zombies.

Staff parts now update properly on the Scoreboard during a 4-Player Local Splitscreen game.

Players can properly use the Upgraded Staff melee after obtaining and losing the One Inch Punch Perk.

Addressed an issue with zombies walking into sandbags, ignoring nearby Players.

Panzer Soldat now functions properly when grabbing a zombie twice in a row with its claw attack.

Fixed an issue where Players could get out of the playable area in a Co-op game using the Robot’s foot.

Maxis Drone should now find its way to the Player correctly in the Workshop Bunker.

FX for upgrading a Staff are now oriented correctly.

Panzer Soldat no longer gets stuck behind the Jugger-Nog Perk, when entering the Robot footprint.

Players no longer get downed by the Robot’s foot when standing on the scaffolding next to the Pack-A-Punch machine.

Maxis Drone no longer gets stuck near the Church Tank exit.

Panzer Soldat no longer gets stuck on a Player’s head in the Church, during a Co-op game.

Players can no longer Dive-to-Prone out of the playable area in the Church.

Zombies now properly get to Players if they are crouched on a parked Tank.

Improved stability in a Local 4-Player game when a Player pauses the game and then presses the Back button.

Players now properly spawn in around Pump Station 4.

Panzer Soldat no longer gets stuck inside the trench in-between the Starting Area and Generator 3.

Players who go prone on the back edge of the Tank are no longer free from zombie attack.

Improved stability in a 4-Player Local game when upgrading Staves during Rounds 11 – 13.

Players no longer fall out of the map when Panzer Soldat does his claw attack.

Zombies now properly get to Players at the bottom of the Church when the Tank is parked.

Fixed an issue where Panzer Soldat was getting stuck if the Player jumped on and off the Tank repeatedly.

Players are no longer free from zombie attack when crouching on top of certain Trench walls.

Zombies now properly get to Players in the Robot footprint on top of the Tank Station.

And an official name - "One Inch Punch"

Players can properly use the Upgraded Staff melee after obtaining and losing the One Inch Punch Perk.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome PINNAZ, thanks for posting this. Wow - they really went to town! I did not know so many issues existed with ORIGINS. Just goes to show how compressed the development time is. I honestly think I would prefer EVERYONE getting the DLC at the same time bug free, rather then Xbox gamers essentially being the beta testers.

Nice catch. Bruce Lee reference. Stoked we finally have a name to call it! It would be sweet for each DLC, if the dev's released a online mini-manual simply explaining what things are called. Would spare a lot of confusion - and would ward off all those $$$ hungry YouTuber's trying a coin a name themselves.

The one-inch punch is a punching exercise from Chinese martial arts (kung fu) performed at a range of 0–15 cm (0–6 in). The one-inch punch was popularised by actor and martial artist Bruce Lee. It is designed to improve punching power and technique.

Added the tank station robot foot bug to Freya... I just spent an hour and a half getting stepped on by Freya, only to be pushed out of the footprint, rather than pick me up. Just like the tank station bug.

Why did i decide to use the wind staff? I guess we don't need that staff anymore.

Edit: I'm guessing that this is their solution to the 'lit up foot crushes you' bug that is so common.

Edit 2: finally started a new round, was able to get in Freya's foot. So. Many. Programming. Bugs.

Same game, trapped by 2 zombies on round 7. 3 wind staff shots later, one dies. Then i spot a line crawler, shot him with wind staff, watch it hit, no effect. Pull out stg44, shoot him with entire magazine, he is fine.

Smells like BO to me.

• Administrators

Overpowered elemental flopping? IMPOSSIBRU.

Sad to see how many glitches were patched up. I can't believe the audacity of people to exploit all these. It's not hard to play the game legitimately.

I remember getting the falling out of the map bug, though. I was just about ready to throw my Xbox out of the window at that point.

• Administrators

Overpowered elemental flopping? IMPOSSIBRU.

Sad to see how many glitches were patched up. I can't believe the audacity of people to exploit all these. It's not hard to play the game legitimately.

I remember getting the falling out of the map bug, though. I was just about ready to throw my Xbox out of the window at that point.

This is the first dlc that I haven't ran into a game with glitchers. So I'm surprised at how many they had to fix.

hmm, used the link and was going through the last patch notes, don't know if anyone noticed at the time but,

Die Rise

◦Leapers no longer become stuck in the main elevator shaft.

is this official name of jumping jack/nova crawler evolved or whatever?

Die Rise

◦Leapers no longer become stuck in the main elevator shaft.

is this official name of jumping jack/nova crawler evolved or whatever?

They may just be "code names", but I'll take "One Inch Punch" as a proper name because there is no other mentioned.

As for the 'Jumping Jacks', Telixion was the person that got to name the "Leapers" Jumping Jacks. you can check this thread out or the video below explains why.

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=139&t=28591&p=275808#p275808

They are called Jumping Jacks

This video will explain:

it was awesome last night i played with some randoms who kept trying to do some of these glitches that got patched and went down because of it. i just laughed at their stupidity. They were plenty good players there was absolutely no need for them to try to glitch lol.

There is a glitch that they didn't patch that im going to tweet to them. apparently there is a way to bypass the EE step of placing the staves in the robots,,,, not sure how, but one of the guys definitely did it