the lobby jumping nazi

I can say I find myself doing this more lately not sure why. I do notice that (on psn ) that IM not the only one.

Go to pub. Match and try finding a random lobby you see that either :

1. A gt (name) of another player gives you that NOPE feeling

2. Mic or no Mic or sometimes voice /something they say runs you the wrong way.

3. Emblem (( not something I really care about but most others do)).

4. .YOUNG YOUNG kids under 13 shouldn't play pub matches I mean the shit we say they don't need to hear sometimes I hate babysitting.

All these and sure many more cause the mass lobby jumping that cause for freaking ever to start a game I maybe alone on this but if you notice yourself doing this also let me know so I don't feel like such an ads for doing so.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I see new threads like this daily. I think we need to stop preaching hate on certain groups in the community. We need to rise up as one unified society and bond over the hate of our common enemy People with the Mic turned on on their kinect. I don't know how they sleep at night. On a serious note: I am guilty of jumping lobbies and here is why. I don't care that you're ten, I don't care what your rank is, I don't care if you are a skilled player with out a mic. I'm simply looking for a few people who want to have some friendly conversation to break up the monotony that is zombies.

I think we need to stop preaching hate on certain groups in the community. We need to rise up as one unified society and bond over the hate of our common enemy People with the Mic turned on on their kinect.

Finally, something I can get behind! :lol:

No but seriously, the Kinect mic should only be allowed on Kinect games. Or not allowed at all, I'd be fine with that, too.

I have a pretty slow internet connection, so usually take whatever randoms I can get. I very, very rarely will ever leave a lobby. If someone is loud or annoying I'll just mute em. If someone is a low rank, maybe I'll get to play medic (see signature below :D ). As for gamer tags, who cares what it is? Mine ain't exactly the manliest or zombie-slayinest (new words FTW) name ever. I could care less if I get in a lobby with xXxX1337_SNYPER_69XxXx :P

i rarely do zombies with randoms. when i dont leave unless if i have to do something. sadly i usually encounter those knife and gun skulls who think their so badass til they make a stupid mistake or i decided i had have enough crap. i know that not all gun skulls are prideful jerks,just that they seem more common then the nice gun skulls :(

Got bone rank? I'm out.

Got split screens? I'm out.

That's literally the only time I ever leave lobbies in pub match, I honestly just don't gaf.

Y so much hate on split screners? :lol:

Most split-screeners are no mics, refuse to listen, and usually require way too much assistance.

Got bone rank? I'm out.

Got split screens? I'm out.

That's literally the only time I ever leave lobbies in pub match, I honestly just don't gaf.

Y so much hate on split screners? :lol:

Most split-screeners are no mics, refuse to listen, and usually require way too much assistance.

Its not even that, its just that anyone who split screens normally do kt with a person who has no idea what they're doing. There are rare occasions where I do find good split screeners (my first round 20 on origins in pub match was with splits) but its like trying to get a golden shovel knowing that you probably won't get it.

• Administrators

Just stay in the lobby you're put in. If you're looking for good players with mics play with friends.

It seems pretty rare for me have four friends who, are on COD, want to play zombies, and are available to dedicate multiple hours to a game of zombies. In which I resort to randoms where I embark on the great search for mics. And like I said before I have no problem with players with out mics, I just find the games to be very boring without conversation.

I literally had not played with zombie randoms since Der Riese (shudders at thought of randoms). Then we accidentally got one in our lobby when a friend left and he stayed, was quiet, then said 'I'm too drunk' and was gone during a great game.

Back to no randoms rule.

Split screeners are 98% likely not to be good randoms to go for a high round with. The split screener will could be a Little brother that refuses to listen, another younger person that refuses to listen because he knows I can't directly speak to him. And if by chance the split screener does listen, the chance of two friends being at a house and both of them going for a 3+ hour game is super low. I know when I'm at a friends house I'm not going to be doing a serious game, I'm gonna be f'in around.

Split screeners are 98% likely not to be good randoms to go for a high round with. The split screener will could be a Little brother that refuses to listen, another younger person that refuses to listen because he knows I can't directly speak to him. And if by chance the split screener does listen, the chance of two friends being at a house and both of them going for a 3+ hour game is super low. I know when I'm at a friends house I'm not going to be doing a serious game, I'm gonna be f'in around.

I disagree,no offense.I love split screen!Seen my channel :lol: Ive been 30+ split screen a couple occasions,higher then Ive ever been online.But then again,me and DropThatPerk(my fav to split screen with..dont tell the others)do play seriously 90% or more of the time ;)

I don't mind split screeners in-game, simply because I rarely intend a serious game with randoms. I often get bored with randoms after an hour or two anyways, and I'll end up killing myself if I become the last one up.

However I dislike splitscreeners that leave their xbox. I've seen it a few times on BO2, but I swear it was relatively common on BO1. You'd go into a lobby with two people, sometimes obvious split screeners, sometimes not, and after waiting and readying up they still do not move. 5 minutes and 3 other randoms come and go, then you finally bail, only to get inserted back in that lobby.

One person leaving their xbox floating around public lobbies is bad, but a two player pair doing the same thing is just annoying.

The only time I leave a public lobby of randoms, is when I accidently join a public lobby of randoms :lol:

Have had a team for quite some time, I remember the days of BO1 finding randoms that I could get along with (I'm not the easiest), just glad I found two others that can make a good time out of a repetitive game ;)