The Challenge Thread

Boom115

• Administrators

Welcome to the Excavation Site 64 challenge thread. If you or your team have completed and set the record for one of the below challenges please link me to your game play or leave your gamer tag with the time of your game. I will check your game in theater mode for proof. Additional challenge ideas or tweaks to current challenges are welcome and encouraged. Forum member only please. Thank you for reading and good luck.

-Boom

Co-Op and Solo Challenges

Wunderfizz'd

[*:3ngxlafq]Obtain perks from the wunderfizz only.
    [*:3ngxlafq]You must take the perk the machine gives you.
    [*:3ngxlafq]No Double Tap reward or additional perk spots from digging.
    [*:3ngxlafq]If you are downed you can get a new set of perks.

User Rounds Kills
1. [/td]

Spawn Room Challenge

[*:3ngxlafq]The Rules are pretty self explanatory, don't open any doors.
    [*:3ngxlafq]Quick Revive and rewards from the Challenge Chest are allowed (Double tap for 30K, upgraded gun for 115 shots).

Generating Rage (Naitrax's challenge)

[*:3ngxlafq]Player must hold out the round on a generator pad.
    [*:3ngxlafq]Player must switch to a different generator each round.
    [*:3ngxlafq]You may not repeat the same generator in the six pad sequence.
    [*:3ngxlafq]All perks, weapons, and sheild are permited.
    [*:3ngxlafq]All 4 perks of your choice or(Jugg/stamin-up/QR and Speed preferred)

User Rounds

Archaeologist Challenge(Hells Warrior's challenge)

[*:3ngxlafq]Players must stay in the excavation site.
    [*:3ngxlafq]Players must use weapons found in the excavation site (AK74U, STG, and the starting pistol).
    [*:3ngxlafq]Jugg and Quick Revive only. The shield may also be used.
    [*:3ngxlafq]Players may only leave the site between the round, if a zombie is not saved you may not leave

Verboten Features

[*:3ngxlafq]Staves
    [*:3ngxlafq]Maxis Drone
    [*:3ngxlafq]Bro Fist/Thunder Fist/Falcon Punch

User Rounds Kills

Dig Weapons Only

[*:3ngxlafq]Only use weapons from the Dig Mounds.
    [*:3ngxlafq]Perks and Upgrades can be used.
    [*:3ngxlafq]If wall weapons are dug up you may not by additional ammo for them.

Verboten Features

[*:3ngxlafq]Staves
    [*:3ngxlafq]Maxis Drone
    [*:3ngxlafq]Bro Fist/Thunder Fist/Falcon Punch

User Rounds Kills
1.The Twirp 1134 29

Dharma's Care Package (way2g00's challenge)

[*:3ngxlafq]Achieve the ultimate solo set up in the lowest round possible
    [*:3ngxlafq]Aistrikes
    [*:3ngxlafq]Ull's arrow
    [*:3ngxlafq]Boomhilda
    [*:3ngxlafq]All 4 perks of your choice or(Jugg/stamin-up/QR and Speed preferred)

User Rounds
1. way2g00 11

Solo Only Challenges

Round One: The Generator Challenge

[*:3ngxlafq]Get as many kills on round one as possible.
    [*:3ngxlafq]No restrictions other than achieving the kills on the first round. Get creative.

User Rounds Kills

Fast-a-Punch(way2g00's challenge)

[*:3ngxlafq]Earlist Possible Pack-a-Punch

Verboten Features
    [*:3ngxlafq]Free Pap gun from the Maxis Drone

User Rounds
1.way2g00 5
2.The BS Zonbie 5
3 LJx19. 6

Bro-Fist Challenge(Wooodd's challenge)

[*:3ngxlafq]Fill all chests in the lowest possible Round.
    [*:3ngxlafq]Least amount of kills will determine a tie breaker.

[td]
User Rounds Kills
1.The Twirp 9 164
2.AlphaOmega 10 200

User Rounds Kills
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Shouldn't you be able to use the Ice Staff on the Dig Challenge?

I thought that would make it a bit too easy. Boomhilda is powerful enough in it self. If any others agree that it should be added; I'll modify it. I have seen a few versions of this challenge and I though this was the most challenging. Opinions?

Shouldn't you be able to use the Ice Staff on the Dig Challenge?

I thought that would make it a bit too easy. Boomhilda is powerful enough in it self. If any others agree that it should be added; I'll modify it. I have seen a few versions of this challenge and I though this was the most challenging. Opinions?

I agree, too easy. If you add a staff, then it makes the challenge no longer be...challenging. Especially the ice staff!

• Administrators

Question for Dig Weapons Only challenge: is everything that is not mentioned fair game? For example, you mentioned no staves. Would that mean the Maxis Drone, Thunder Fists, etc. are allowed?

Good call out! I'm going to say no, the challenge is relying only on the weapons. The initial melee is fine, but the upgrade would basically make it a breeze through round 20. I'll update the original post.

• Tech Admin

Excavation site challenge

Must get to the excavation site as early as possible (round 3 or 4 max).

Perks, Jug and quick revive only

Shield allowed

Weapons MP40 Mauser and grenades only.

Once quick revive and jug have been obtained (plus shield built) you cannot leave the 2 footprints at the excavation site - you go down you can purchase jug again and get sheild, quick revive once used cannot be obtained again.

Highest round.

How does that sound?

Shield allowed

Once quick revive and jug have been obtained (plus shield built) you cannot leave the 2 footprints at the excavation site - you go down you can purchase jug again and get sheild, quick revive once used cannot be obtained again.

Highest round.

How does that sound?

Good challenge.

But why MP40? Perhaps we can use STG/AK74u only with Mauser since they are available without leaving the excavation site. Just an idea. Also for the limits you can just say "you cannot leave the site during the round." Can buy jugg/revive at the end of the round.

• Administrators

Thanks for taking my suggestion onboard.

Are these challenges all solo?

They can all be done teams except the Round one, Fast-a-Punch, and Bro-Fist, because that would give certain people more zombies per round. Perhaps I should split them in two separate sections.

• Administrators

Shield allowed

Highest round.

How does that sound?

Good challenge.

But why MP40? Perhaps we can use STG/AK74u only with Mauser since they are available without leaving the excavation site. Just an idea. Also for the limits you can just say "you cannot leave the site during the round." Can buy jugg/revive at the end of the round.

I think those modifications are sounds and would make for a fairly good challenge. Any issues with that HW?

• Administrators

Camping challenges are always fun. Like, once you enter the Crazy Place (must enter before, say, round 9 or 10?) you cannot leave, with no staves or Easter Egg allowed so the moving walls become most of the challenge.

You would have to pick up the stone for the walls to move. If you know where the walls land it's pretty easy. I actually run trains their regularly.

• Tech Admin

Shield allowed

Highest round.

How does that sound?

Good challenge.

I think those modifications are sounds and would make for a fairly good challenge. Any issues with that HW?

As soon as you run up to the excavation site from gen2/3 isn't that the MP40 on the board? Whatever that gun is, is what I was thinking. If their is a better option then I'm all for that.

However, the use of quick revive I think, should be once and once only. With JUG and shield being able to be used as often as required?

Camping challenges are always fun. Like, once you enter the Crazy Place (must enter before, say, round 9 or 10?) you cannot leave, with no staves or Easter Egg allowed so the moving walls become most of the challenge.

You would have to pick up the stone for the walls to move. If you know where the walls land it's pretty easy. I actually run trains their regularly.

Really? Maybe I should pay a bit more attention and learn how they fall. I always seem to go down in there so easily :?

• Administrators

Hey congratz boom on so many views and posts any way i have one its fastest to 9 perks anything goes i got it by 15 i think i hold record would have been 14 cept for wunderfizz anyway i have pic on i phone i will email it to u cause i cant fig out how to post the damn thing anyway thanks homes

Thanks man! Try using this website for temporary img hosting http://www.tinypic.com. Works good if you're using it just for proof and what not

• Administrators

Really? Maybe I should pay a bit more attention and learn how they fall. I always seem to go down in there so easily :?

Still to the corners where you do the staff challenges they are much larger than they appear ;)