Alpha's Declassified Origins Survival Guide

AlphaOmega

IN A WORLD FULL OF ZOMBIES

INSANE FLAMMING DOCTORS

AND AWESOME WONDER WEAPONS

THATS ME. ALPHAOMEGA. AND THE COMMUNITY. TRYING TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE. CREATING A GUIDE THAT WILL HELP YOU SURVIVE ORIGINS.

Hi everypony!...Crap.

(switch to regular english)

There we go. Hi everybody! I hope you are all well and good. PS3, PC guys excited? Good.

What I have come here to do it make a Tip of the Day similar to what BSZombie did back in, I believe, Mob of the Dead. He did such an awesome job, I decided to borrow his idea on this. So each day I'll add a new tip I learn or if any of you have a good tip, please share! I always credit my sources so everyone gets recognized!

So let's get started!

WARNING: I will not explain how to do EEs or how to do specific things. If you want to know how to actually find pieces to a buildable or how to turn on EE songs look around the forum. There are many awesome resources. Also, these tips can vary from obvious to totally-did-not-know.

Tip #1: The maximum amount of points you can recieve from activating a generator and killing the spawning templar zombies is 100 points. Any kills past that will NOT work. Also on the same note, you cannot use them to boost headshot kills to get the Headshot Reward Token.

Tip #2: The chests that you fill with souls to get the Thunder Fists can vary on how many souls it takes to fill them.

Tip #3: Custom games/Pub matches: at the beginning of a game, after activating the first generator, you will get zombie blood. In solo, you will get a x2 points.

Tip #4: (I Love The Aug) The MP40 and the AK74-U are available from the box. Common knowledge maybe, but the interesting part is that they have different attachments. And to make it cooler, when upgraded, it can have different attachments!

Tip #5: (TheBSZombie) When attempting to try and get in a robots head, use the zombie shield to keep a zombie preoccupied while you go inside. This is most useful on solo when it continually follows you.

Tip #6: (The Dunbarian) If you are skilled enough, you can knife the bottom of the robots foot at the right time and it will open

Tip #7: (MegaAfroMan) You can do the second half of the lightning challenge before you even do the piano keys. You just have to know the correct positions (Mega said he had a guide or something on this if you are interested he's your man!)

Tip #8: (I Love Aug) I you die while you have the thunderfists, worry not for you can still get them from the box (Proven to also give back the elemental fists should you die after that part of the EE)

Tip #9: NEVER MAKE THIS MISTAKE. Once you have the Odin Bomb/G-strike, DO NOT TRADE IN FOR MONKEYS. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL HAVE TO RE ROLL THE BOX UNTIL YOU GET THEM.

Tip #10: Weapons that are dug up from the ground WILL NOT replace ammo in a PAP weapon. IT WILL REPLACE IT.

Tip #11: When looking for the gold dig spots in zombie blood mode, the gold mound NEVER CHANGES UNITL DUG UP. So check all locations and don't worry; you cannot miss it.

Tip #12: If you are going for the Thunderfists, time the Giants. After a Giant comes through, start filling up the chest that he stepped on. CHANCES ARE he will not return for sometime, UNLESS all three happen to roll across the field. This will give you plenty of time to finish the chest.

Tip #13: For EE tries, split the work. Each person does the staff they want. Learn to use all staffs so you can be a team player and give the weaker players a stronger staff or their preferred staff.

Tip #14: Have people spread out when playing multiplayer. Why? Because when the zombies attack the Generators, someone can easily go kill the zombies and get a max ammo.

Tip #15: Ice staff - NEVER GET CORNERED. YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE! Even when a zombie is frozen, there is either more zombies behind the one you shot who can hit you or the one you shot just slowed down instead of dying.

Tip #16: When you are being grabbed by the Panzer Soldat, you can sometimes duck and he will miss. DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS WHEN YOU ARE ON LEVEL GROUND WITH HIM. On the same note, should you get clawed, shoot the face instead of the red shot. Much better.

Tip #17: Save dig mounds for Ice Staff pieces. They never change unless dug up.

Tip #18: this is more for solo players. Be careful when trying to shoot out the uderfoot part of a giant. It can not only be difficult sometimes but surrounding zombies can take you down fast.

Tip #19: The fire staff is the easiest staff to build. It only requires you to turn on Generator 6, shoot down a plane, and kill the Panzer. All others require certain timing (snow, Giant foot, tank). At least by round 10, the fire staff can be built.

Tip #20: The Lightning staff is VERY good for getting out of corners. It will shock enemies near where you shot and gives you a chance to get out of a situation. This is, however, varied on higher rounds. Sometimes it will kill while other times it will make crawlers or just stop zombies from moving.

Tip #21: Ull's Arrow, Borea's Fury, and Kagutsuchi's blood All deal a mass ammount of damage, with the Wind and ICe being a 1 hit kill on round 120+!

Tip #22: The Mech always comes on round 8 and the templar zombies on 10. ALWAYS.

Tip #23: The Maxis Drone can Revive players.

Tip #24: You can see which side the mystery box is on from the start by checking the little window in the door. If you look into it and the light is directly in front, it is the door to Generator 2. If you cannot see one directly in front, it is the door to Generator 3.

Tip #25: Switching from any other weapon to the staff does take a little time...enough for a zombie to deal considerable damage. Should you get cornered in this situation, try to duck and turn your back (with a riot shield) to the zombies. take the moment of rest to pull out a staff. Try to fight your way out.

Tip #26: Only the person who has the stone of a certain staff can create that staff. So in short, you cannot really save time when it comes to building a staff by grabbing the stone and having someone else build it. This also seemes to be a good way to secrure which staff you want.

Tip #27: When you kill a Panser, it will explode dealing damage to friend and, thanks to an update, foes.

Come back for another tip tommorrow!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a tip I haven't seen anywhere. The Mp40 and Ak74u are available out of the mystery box with the Mp40 having the adjustable stock and the Ak74u having extended clip. What I haven't seen mentioned is that the upgraded versions of these are different than the ones off the wall. The box Mp40 upgraded keeps the stock and the box Ak upgraded holds 50 bullets in a clip instead of 40 in the wall version.

Yea I wanted to do one of these again but really didn't have the time because of school. Also it really helps if the community helps. I ran out of tips after what 30 of them? So get others to help.

Here's a tip, while trying to get into the robots head at the end of the round. Use a zombie shield to give the zombie something to do so it doesn't die. Someone on the forum told me that and it helped a lot.

• Administrators

Here is a tip I haven't seen anywhere. The Mp40 and Ak74u are available out of the mystery box with the Mp40 having the adjustable stock and the Ak74u having extended clip. What I haven't seen mentioned is that the upgraded versions of these are different than the ones off the wall. The box Mp40 upgraded keeps the stock and the box Ak upgraded holds 50 bullets in a clip instead of 40 in the wall version.

The B23R as well. The aug is a pretty beastly point builder btw, welcome to codz. The lightning bolt hits where the wunderfizz is (I'm amazed at how many people still dont know that). If you are having issues getting the lightning staff pieces, try jumping off the rear of the tank where the rail ends.

Tip #1: The maximum amount of points you can recieve from activating a generator and killing the spawning templar zombies is 100 points. Any kills past that will NOT work. Also on the same note, you cannot use them to boost headshot kills to get the Headshot Reward Token.

This depends on what round you're on. On round one its ten kills, on round two its twenty kills, and so on I believe. This is in solo.

• Administrators

With that being said, you can still grab ammo off the wall with the same gun even if there are different attachments on it. Proved very useful when I got the Ak74-u w/ Extended Mag.

I know I've told a few people, but I've never posted it here.

You can do the 2nd half of the Lightning Staff's challenge before you even get the staff. All of those grey knobs/dials spawn in the exact same position, and always need to end in the same position. So I took the time to write them down. With this information you can reduce the Lightning Challenge to playing the 3 chords on the keyboard by remembering to properly set the dials in an area when you first go there to grab a perk, or power a generator.

With that being said, you can still grab ammo off the wall with the same gun even if there are different attachments on it. Proved very useful when I got the Ak74-u w/ Extended Mag.

If you dig up an mp40 tho it doesn't fill ammo it replaces it with a normal one. Another tip is that if the robot steps on the soul chest it starts over so it's best to train them with one massive horde.

If you dig up an mp40 tho it doesn't fill ammo it replaces it with a normal one. Another tip is that if the robot steps on the soul chest it starts over so it's best to train them with one massive horde.

Speaking of digging up items, digging up a Mauser will NOT replace Boomhilda (pack-a-punched Mauser) ammo, it will replace it with the unPaP'd version. I believe this is the same for all weapons you dig up, but I am not 100% sure.

You just contradicted yourself. Typo perhaps?

I think he meant, digging up a Mauser will not refill your Boomhilda ammo.

You can however weild a Boomhilda and a Mauser. I have no clue why you'd want to. Or what would happen if you then pack-a-punched that Mauser...

I did it before, it gave me 1-2 clips of Boomhilda ammo for the original Boomhilda, and resulted in the second Boomhilda disappearing. (Had Muke Kick, so no biggie.)

Anyone else want to test that?

You just contradicted yourself. Typo perhaps?

I think he meant, digging up a Mauser will not refill your Boomhilda ammo.

You can however weild a Boomhilda and a Mauser. I have no clue why you'd want to. Or what would happen if you then pack-a-punched that Mauser...

I did it before, it gave me 1-2 clips of Boomhilda ammo for the original Boomhilda, and resulted in the second Boomhilda disappearing. (Had Muke Kick, so no biggie.)

Anyone else want to test that?

There's no need to test that. It's already known. There's always been exploits to get both a Pack-A-Punched and a NOT Pack-A-Punched version of a gun at the same time. If you then Pack-A-Punch the non-Pack-A-Punched version you simply refill ammo, and they become one.

This might already be known but here it is:

You can, in practice, assign multiple staffs to a single person, even if he or she can't hold them at the same time. For example, if you have two people, you can have one run a circle at Juggernog with the Staff of Fire, and you can have the other guy run a circle at the bottom of the Excavation Site. The person in the Excavation Site can switch between the other three staffs at his or her own whim. Conversely, you can have two people both running down there, and both of you can just switch between staffs. There's many combinations to be had from one to four people, especially with two or three. Whenever there is a Max Ammo, you can expect shout-outs like "Wait! Let me switch to the Staff of Fire first, as it is empty."

Heres a few good ones

1 the ulls arrow upgrade shot is 1 hit kill till 121 at the bocheas whatever is a one hit till 133

2 the boomhillda and mark 2 are best hands down panzer killlers dontcare what no one says

3 agratha and templar zombeez are unique in they path like black ops 1 zombies all runners no walkers

4 u can do ee solo without takeo all u need is z blood

5 if u shoot thieving generator templars with staves u dont get max

well those are a couple of mine ill post more u heard thease hear first specially the top one

This might already be known but here it is:

You can, in practice, assign multiple staffs to a single person, even if he or she can't hold them at the same time. For example, if you have two people, you can have one run a circle at Juggernog with the Staff of Fire, and you can have the other guy run a circle at the bottom of the Excavation Site. The person in the Excavation Site can switch between the other three staffs at his or her own whim. Conversely, you can have two people both running down there, and both of you can just switch between staffs. There's many combinations to be had from one to four people, especially with two or three. Whenever there is a Max Ammo, you can expect shout-outs like "Wait! Let me switch to the Staff of Fire first, as it is empty."

Which is pretty much necessary to get the Master Wizard achievement..