Ranking Help

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really use forums so idk if I am doing this right so here I go ^_^ (tell me if I am doing it wrong and have to remove it etc)

I have 8960 kills and 37 downs that gives me a K/D of 242 but I am only skull rank!!! why am I not ranking up to Skull and Knife?

You need way more kills to get qualified for the knife. Upwards of 20k

I don't really use forums so idk if I am doing this right so here I go ^_^ (tell me if I am doing it wrong and have to remove it etc)

I have 8960 kills and 37 downs that gives me a K/D of 242 but I am only skull rank!!! why am I not ranking up to Skull and Knife?

No that's a lie, I have a guy on buddy list he's at shotguns with only 10k kills and 35 downs. It must be his other stats, like accuracy, grenade kills, headshots, etc.

No that's a lie, I have a guy on buddy list he's at shotguns with only 10k kills and 35 downs. It must be his other stats, like accuracy, grenade kills, headshots, etc.

Yea and that's an unusual occurrence. Some people would call that an outlier. And most of the time we don't look at outliers when we give advice to someone. And I would love to see proof of that

65 - 70 K/D Knife here. Play a lot of Grief, hence so low K/D.

If this system actually worked, I would be a skull or bones now. Just disregard it. It's not worth the trouble of people constantly friending you and asking for higher ranks.

But if you really care, then more kills.

• Administrators

65 - 70 K/D Knife here. Play a lot of Grief, hence so low K/D.

If this system actually worked, I would be a skull or bones now. Just disregard it. It's not worth the trouble of people constantly friending you and asking for higher ranks.

But if you really care, then more kills.

The downs is vs don't seem to have an effect on my rank, I down myself all the time to block PaP. Although I haven't played much grief since the new map came out.

Pretty sure it's not kills, on the public leaderboards, I am a skull/knife, above and below me are skulls, and shotgun/skull ranks.

I remember getting my skull rank when I went over round 60 and it topped my total kills up to 115,000. I thought I figured out the number because of 115, but once my friend hit that number he remained at a skull. And has even beated my round 60 record by three rounds and still has not ranked.

I would focus on getting more kills, more revives, and don't worry about getting the jug or quick revive upgrades.

It is possible to get shotties with as little as 10k kills. I believe all the stats come in to play, so having a high hit count(good accuracy) is gona get u there quicker, as is a lot of revives etc. Here's a link to the thread on this subject, near the bottom of the page you'll see a screenshot of my stats with shotties and only 10k kills..

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=26010&p=334844#p334844

high round games should help, but more than anything just play more... not only do you have to get the high k/d ratio, you have to sustain it over time to rank up