EM Effin P's

Wooodd

Do we have the worst luck in the world or is it common for that damned box to never give out EMP's. Me and a few friends finally decided to go for the Tower of Babble on Richtofen's side (we did when it first came out but gave up because of, you know, shit map) all of us had full banks and emptied them to go rape the box. That's 250,000 points each, 1 million points (puts little finger to corner of mouth and sniggers) thrown at the box and only 1 of us walked away with EMP's.

Is there no way to increase your odds of getting them?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

1 million points (puts little finger to corner of mouth and sniggers)

Hahaha, No there's no tricks. The only thing I can recommend is only having two teammates pick up the EMPS. Open up the portals prior to throwing the first EMP. It may take you two or three tries to time it correctly; but it seems like the easiest way to get it done.

1 million points (puts little finger to corner of mouth and sniggers)

Hahaha, No there's no tricks. The only thing I can recommend is only having two teammates pick up the EMPS. Open up the portals prior to throwing the first EMP. It may take you two or three tries to time it correctly; but it seems like the easiest way to get it done.

Yeah we thought that too. oh well it will only take an hour on Buried to refill our banks so no dramas

• 7 months later...