After hearing archangel..

I want Kevin, Clark, Elena, and Malukah to make a full cd release! Like 10-12 brand new songs with the usual story hints, before the new game comes out, that way we have a ton of zombie killing metal awesomeness, and we'll have a little more to see where they're going with the new game, and give us a ton more to speculate on!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say a full cd but maybe a few songs, and maybe just maybe this time Clark gets a bigger role in the song, because in archangel I can only actually tell its him like 3 times.

All,the screamo is him what you mean ._. And pretty much all the deeper voices. I have this song as my ringtone, and alarm in the mornings. Kicks ass man

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't say a full cd but maybe a few songs, and maybe just maybe this time Clark gets a bigger role in the song, because in archangel I can only actually tell its him like 3 times.

All,the screamo is him what you mean ._. And pretty much all the deeper voices. I have this song as my ringtone, and alarm in the mornings. Kicks ass man

Bad idea to have the song you like as your alarm

The scremo is Elena. Kevin writes it in as a seperate line, but to be heard simulatenously with the previous.

Clark does the low raspy type thing heard through out, along with a few out right singing phrases.

The closest thing Clark does to scremo is when he shouts "yeah!" accompanied by Elena Scremo version.

I can promise you, Clark doesn't do the scremo heard in Archangel.