Is this it for black ops 2 maps?

Anyone else think they may or is secretly hoping they release another map? Maybe something they scrapped for a map pack release or never finished and decided to finish? Hey, ya never know :/ lol. I really hope a micro transaction hits before ghosts comes out. I'm thinking no though. :( there's always hope....right? I hope maybe they will add a few perk machines to a map or something. I've always wanted mule kick on town

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You never know....I would certainly hope so. Wouldn't it be nice if they released 4 more zombies map packs during Ghosts' life cycle? A guy can dream, can't he? ;)

I was secretly hoping the very first Origins trailer (the one just showing the four characters up close) was hinting toward a reboot of either WaW maps or BO1 maps like Rezurrection in BO1, but alas, it was not meant to be. I really hope Treyarch isn't done with zombies for another year or two (or more)!

I doubt activision would want to take any focus away from their precious ghosts. Thats why we got origins earlier than any other DLC. So it would be out on ps3 prior to the new games release.

It always bums me out that I have to remember to look at these sort of things from a business standpoint...

• Moderators

I doubt activision would want to take any focus away from their precious ghosts. Thats why we got origins earlier than any other DLC. So it would be out on ps3 prior to the new games release.

It always bums me out that I have to remember to look at these sort of things from a business standpoint...

Me too.

I am 99% sure it won't happen.

But like you already said.

A guy can dream, can't he?

Me too.

I am 99% sure it won't happen.

But like you already said.

A guy can dream, can't he?

i don't understand how people can get this wrong so soon after lol

DLC 4 for black ops 2 was released 4 days LATER than dlc 4 for black ops 1. how do people continue to say that dlc 4 was the earliest final cod dlc release? not that hard to look up lol

• Administrators

This is why..

Release Date/13-Nov-12/0 Days

Die Rise/29-Jan-13/77 Days

MotD/16-Apr-13/77 Days

Buried/2-Jul-13/77 Days

Origins/27-Aug-13/56 Days

You are correct..

Moon/23-Aug-11/56 Days

But once again the fourth DLCs are released earlier so they don't interfere with the next Activision title.

I would like to see electric cherry added to all maps, not flopper as it would make die rise more easy than it already is, and depending on the effects it has on touching lava, could make Tranzit not as good either.

EC perk is underrated and would be perfect for the PaP room in Tranzit where just about any reload would shock anything close by.

• Administrators

I would like to see electric cherry added to all maps, not flopper as it would make die rise more easy than it already is, and depending on the effects it has on touching lava, could make Tranzit not as good either.

EC perk is underrated and would be perfect for the PaP room in Tranzit where just about any reload would shock anything close by.

I would so love to dolphin dive off the high rises. Although you're right it would completely tarnish the hard earned records.