Fastest Pack-a-punch #origins

way2g00d

What's your record for the fastest pack-a-punch?

Mine is round 5. Here is a picture. I'll upload Video tonight.

I believe round 4 is possible but it is extremely difficult to get, based on drops and luck. I got so unlucky by getting 2x at the end of round of round 4 :facepalm:

I broke my own record of round 6, I got this yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQFVvD0rMCE

Strategy: Pistol points and melee them at round 1 and 2. Round 3, I opened door and used 2x from reward box, waited until they all spawned and shot Mauser to into the group. I skipped anything extra I didn't have to get buy like Jugg or Quick revive or even a gun. I used shovel to dig up a weapon. Activated all generators as soon as I got points because they give you extra points when activated. When I was out of ammo I used grenades (to damage the zombies or make crawlers not kill them) then knifed all the crawlers. I used the free Max ammo from the reward box after Gen 6 was activated so I can refill Mauser ammo. Be sure to use dig spots after you made the group you can get lucky with double points or zombie blood, then you can just melee into the group.

As always if you get a nuke you are screwed. But still you are set to combat against Round 8 Panzer.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I would've gotten to Round 4 had I not picked up a nuke, or even decide on grabbing the Remington from the dirt mounds. I find that opening up Generator 6 asap is the best way to go. Don't bother using the Crazy Place teleporters because it won't work at all.

200+750+750+1000+1250+1000+1250+2250+1250+1500 = 11,200 points required to open the way to all generators. That's not including Pack-a-Punch. You can gain 600 points extra from doing all six generators since your reward is 100 points for completion. If you can get 2x more than twice, you should be good to go.

Or you can go the cheap way and grab the Agarthan Reaper using the Maxis Drone. :P

I would've gotten to Round 4 had I not picked up a nuke, or even decide on grabbing the Remington from the dirt mounds. I find that opening up Generator 6 asap is the best way to go. Don't bother using the Crazy Place teleporters because it won't work at all.

200+750+750+1000+1250+1000+1250+2250+1250+1500 = 11,200 points required to open the way to all generators. That's not including Pack-a-Punch. You can gain 600 points extra from doing all six generators since your reward is 100 points for completion. If you can get 2x more than twice, you should be good to go.

Or you can go the cheap way and grab the Agarthan Reaper using the Maxis Drone. :P

I haven't even considered crazy place, that's something I need to test but I hear you saying it won't work?

Maxis Drone is a no-no. It kills off nearby zombies.

I had a damn sniper the whole time. I barely used that.

Yeah, from my experience you can't exit the crazy place out of a teleporter you've not activated from the other side at least once.

Nicely done though on a round 5 Boomhilda!

I've been trying my own early round challenge to see how early I can get an upgrade lightning staff. So far I've managed it by round 7, but I can definitely improve upon that.

You can get the lightning staff in one go around if you have stamina up. Stand on the top left of the tank and get the first piece and make sure you have some sprint still and you can get to the tank before it jumps the wall.

No clue how this is related to topic but thanks for info BSZ.

You can get the lightning staff in one go around if you have stamina up. Stand on the top left of the tank and get the first piece and make sure you have some sprint still and you can get to the tank before it jumps the wall.

No clue how this is related to topic but thanks for info BSZ.

It was a reply to Buddha :)

But back to the thread, if we were going for the fastest ever, I think it would be better for you to play 4 man coop with one person getting all the kills. Then all 4 players getting the 100 points from each of the generators to help open a door or two