The Facial Hair Theory Thread

nhcre8tv1

Nikolai has a very Resnov-esque mustache and pretty full goatee in Origins. Later on, when he transforms into Chernov, he does not have this facial hair anymore.

Furthermore, Dempsey looks a lot more like Kiefer Sutherland from WaW in Origins, and as such his hair is black. But later on, his hair turns blonde.

Same thing happens to Rictofen, he has a mustache in Origins, but no mustache in his older versions.

When did they find the time to groom like this? I know, I know, ending and all these magical possibilities, but this is a still a perplexing issue that has been bothering me ever since I saw the new models.

What are your guys take on this crucially important conundrum?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that the characters in Origins aren't the actual characters from the other maps but an alternate reality version of them. There are many things in Origins to suggest an alternate reality (like giant robots in WWI), so this comes naturally. Is there a connection between the two groups? I would say yes. However, it easily explains physical differences. How else will you explain it? It isn't easy thinking of an explanation for how they fought in both WWI and WWII at the same relative age.

My only outlandish theory is Tank Takeo and Nikolai from Origins are from a different dimension / reality from the ones in W@W

Proof of this could be in the radios from Richtofens radios saying they no longer have any memories.

Second explanation for why they are "Remembering in Moon" is that the rift happens, and the different realities are seeping into one another.

EDIT: another thing to mention is the Moon Black Ops W@W maps featuring the original 4 and new quotes, i always found this weird as in NDU, and Verruckt the original 4 were not there, however in the BO1 version they are.

(This isn't what i truely believe, but it doesn't stop me from thinking of new theories either, you need to be open to all possibilities to see through all the impossibilities)