Elemental Flopping

Naitrax

Hey guys, Nai here just sharing something that was found recently (I do not know who by, but I will be using Caspahz videos as evidence)

So to do this all you'll need is PhD Flopper (which can be obtained from the Wunderfizz Perk Machine) and an Elemental Staff (the element will determine the type of 'flop')

Simply hold the staff and dolphin dive (to where it would normally make an explosion) and you will create a blast of whatever element you are holding eg. freezing for Ice, blowing for Wind etc.

Now, I am not sure whether upgrading the Staff creates more powerful explosions, I'm going to run a few tests to see.

Flop's In Action

Electric Flop:

Ice Flop:

Fire Flop:

Wind Flop:

Will be updated with pictures once I perform it personally.

~Nai

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I made a post on this a few weeks ago, but it is good that everyone knows of the four different types now! Although when I tried it, the electric-flopping did absolutely nothing. I don't know why.

Must have been pushed down the list during origins fever. I must have missed it.

Did you also know that if you have the sniper point perk and flopper on buried, then flop while holding a sniper, you get the points as if you had shot with it as well? Flopper be OP.

Didn't this get patched?

Not been on anything other than Origins since it was released so can't be sure. Thought I'd heard something though.

Did you also know that if you have the sniper point perk and flopper on buried, then flop while holding a sniper, you get the points as if you had shot with it as well? Flopper be OP.

Didn't this get patched?

Not been on anything other than Origins since it was released so can't be sure. Thought I'd heard something though.

This still works on ps3 buried