black ops zombie comic book

Now that the dlc's are done and I have all but 2 achievements to do, I am thinking about what else I can get out of this forum. one thing I always find myself thinking about is if treyarch would ever make an actual comic book with the story lines we have gotten so far. well to get to the point I would like to make a comic book series with help from the community. here is an attempt by me to show what I would like to accomplish. since I play on xbox I cannot get screen shots from in game without having to save to elite profile and all that b.s. I came across ZombieGK's post of hd wall papers and this is what I made. check it out and let me know what you think.

so I put them in spoilers so it is not a super long post, I chose the intro since its short and all scenes are available. what I hope to do is have an issue for every map using in game quotes in the text bubbles and showing e.e. progression in the scenes, not an ee guide just the general idea of the story and how it reflects in the map.

I am not an artist by any means, I used Microsoft publisher for this. I just find this kind of fun and would love to have the story in a graphic form. what I need help with is screen captures to show these things.

well that is it if anyone would be interested and has the means of getting specific screens for me I would appreciate it!

thanks and keep on killin!!!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty cool man, I know an aspiring comic artist in the next town over that can draw insanely good marvel style characters, thought about asking him to illustrate while I write but then I realized that I don't know half as much as I thought I did about zombies once I found MMX thread. So I'll just leave it to the pros and wait for someone else to do it :lol:

tattoo247 I would love to wait for the pros (treyarch I assume?) but don't think they will do this for us. as far as the story and history I think we have quite the (awesome and accurate) archive here and I plan to use mmx and tac's ideas for the story with in game quotes for the sequence. (with their consent once I find pc players willing to help me out)that "someone else" can be anyone right? so why not me! :D

btw I saw your tattoo page, nice work man!

Rissole thanks man I put in a good hour and a half on this! feels good to get props! yea im thinking bout doing all those, I just watch the video on you tube pause and screen capture on my phone if I cant find someone to get me screens from pc.

I think this would be a pretty cool community project for the zombie off season, for who knows how long....

I appreciate that man, thanks!

I do have an artistic ability, but it's more traditional tattoo style, not so much comic art even though I can reproduce it, it's not my style.

I actually meant MMX and Tac, as I believe they've done more research and filled in more gaps than even the people at Treyarch probably realized. I'm willing to bet there are gaps that were filled by this community and Jimmy and his team read and thought they needed to step up their game :lol:

using in game quotes in the text bubbles and showing e.e. progression in the scenes, not an ee guide just the general idea of the story and how it reflects in the map.

This is a very cool way to describe EE's to people, it gives both visual and informative aids. Maybe you could at a narrative box with brief instructions in addition to the speech bubbles.

Excellent idea, the Buried opening you used look sweet.