Idea for some future zombie mode

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah this idea again...

Perhaps this could be interpreted into the wonder fiz machine,,, (I would love to see that return!)

Maybe by collecting some weird power-up or part one can hit the wonderfizz and take an upgraded perk, even if they already have 4...

There would be limits on upgraded perks for example:

The ONLY upgraded perks are:

Double tap (old)---> Double tap 2.0

Speed cola ----> Speedier cola (Now also allows you to switch weapons faster)

Quick revive----> Quickly Revive: same effects as in solo, but in multiplayer! (This makes it challenging to obtain your own revive) you can not upgrade this perk in solo...

Phd Flopper---> Dr. Flip-Flopper: Now blast works by simply falling from a large hight (red screen damage only)

Mule kick---> Buck stallion: Allows one to carry three weapons AND more leathels, tacticals, and two parts.

Stamin up---> Sprint-Me-Up Now also increases actual running speed slightly

Deadshot Daquiri---> Deathshot daquiri: Causes all damage to zombie's to be increased, not just headshots...

Electric cherry---> Eletric cherry bomb: Now when reloading causes a larger radius of eletrisicty to stun zombies...

Teddy---> ? : Now this creates a sort of fire-sale but for perks, allowing all players to hit the device once for a 100$ shot at their perk, they only get 1 shot however and it can't be added to a set of 4 or more then 4 perks....

Also you can only hold four POWERED perks at a time, but you can still use the power up again to get all of the normal versions...

Powered up perks glow with yellow-mist like the vulture aid perk... But yellow...

Now,this seems a bit more well suited: A hard task for ONE shot for an upgraded perk, it may not even be the perk you want! Tough!

I'd say it'd be easier to just rebuy the same perk machine again. But obviously at a much higher cost, and probably unlocked after a certain round, say 30 or something.

Round activation is not a good tactic, it would be simpler to ONLY be able to obtain it after Compleating a task, such as filling a chest with 100 zombie souls before stepping out of the footprint (if this was on origins) or rewarded after a boss attack... At round 30 points arent that big of an issue either...

Like say this: By pushing a button somewhere in a map, a horrible tough George-like zombie shows up and your task now is to defeat it... By killing it you gain a yellow glow next to your name, and the next time you hit the wunder fiz you get the upgraded form of the perk, if it's not the perk you want, too bad... It can't be used on normal perk machines and you can only hold 1 at a time... If you already have the normal version of the perk you do have the chance to receive the upgraded perk version...

It's difficult, but possible for skilled players...

Like say this: By pushing a button somewhere in a map, a horrible tough George-like zombie shows up and your task now is to defeat it... By killing it you gain a yellow glow next to your name, and the next time you hit the wunder fiz you get the upgraded form of the perk, if it's not the perk you want, too bad... It can't be used on normal perk machines and you can only hold 1 at a time... If you already have the normal version of the perk you do have the chance to receive the upgraded perk version...

Ooohh....I like this idea! It would be challenging but rewarding, something I enjoy in zombies maps. I don't like when getting useful stuff is too easy (I'm looking at you, Buried).

Ooohh....I like this idea! It would be challenging but rewarding, something I enjoy in zombies maps. I don't like when getting useful stuff is too easy (I'm looking at you, Buried).

Or just ridiculously taxing with no difficulty... Just waiting... (looks at origins and tranzit)