Which DLC Should I Get?

I have both bo1 and bo2 with no dlc map packs and I can only get one and have no idea which to choose (I only care about the zombies maps not the multiplayer maps). I play solo 70% of the time and co-op 30%. I might get a 3rd controller but maybe not. Please give reasons why I should get whichever you recommend :D

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only one map pack or only one full DLC for one or the other Black ops?

If it's just one DLC, then get Rezzurection, you get Moon, and the original four zombie maps, as well as a cool screen saver and full zombies soundtrack. That is for black ops 1.

If you can only get all dlc for one game, I'd still say get the dlc for BO1 because, you get more maps than black ops 2, they are infinitely more fun.

BO2 dlc is good too, but you only have four maps, five if you get nuke town zombies, then you have some not so great game modes that just take pieces of the existing maps and turns them into a map of its own.

Get all, I'll mail you the money for them. Deciding on ONE out of the many seems like torture no zombies lover should have to endure....I'm the only person that votes apocalypse though. Origins is insanely hard (as compared to all other zombie maps barring nacht).
If you're serious i'll gladly accept lol ;)

Flammen speaks the truth, best DLC pack ever made, you get the more maps AND music, and a cheesey not so cool background but hey it's still a good deal!

THAT BACKGROUNDS AWESOME! :evil: :lol:

I see you are ps3...so I choose to take your comment with sarcasm :lol:

The one for xbox was way better, plus they got something for their little "me" character. The ps3 screen was just random screen shots from moon, still frame. And the tranzit theme was...well I could have made a better animated picture than that :lol:

I've actually been thinking about getting all the dlc for W@W again for ps3 just so I can play the old maps with no fall damage 8-)