"Quick revive from WunderFizz"

floppercopter

It's confirmed through multiple videos of proof that you can obtain more then 4 downs in a solo game and you can buy quick revive out of der wunderfizz after the quick revive machine is gone, this seems to be much easier to do if you have extra slots and 6 or 7 perks besides quick the reason being once you have that many there's only 2 or 3 left and this increases your chances with wunderfizz. if you only have 3 or 4 perks it can be very time consuming as its rare to get. what I would like to know Is the following.......

1. how many times were you able to obtain QR from wunderfizz

2. was the regular machine gone or still there

3. how many perks and how many slots did you have.

4.how many points did you spend and how many times did you have to relocate cause the orb moved

5. and on a different note what seems to be the most common perk that you get from the wunderfizz whether you wanted it or not which one shows up for you the most

All these obviously pertain to solo so keep that in mind in comments

Proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRh-9-hKHmg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

This might be some hard info to keep track of. I think the wonder fizz runs off a random generator similar to the mystery box. Think of it like black jack and counting cards. You know the amount of each card so you can figure out the probability that your hand will play out. Well throw an infinite amount of kings in there and its a crap shoot. In my case Electric Cherry is my king.

yes that is what I figured I think its much easier when you already have 5 or 6 perks already and then that increases your chances exponentionaly all videos I have seen they had 6 or 7 already and got quick as there second or third to last. it seems I always get deadshot and electric cherry. If I had to quess id say the odds of pullin it on solo are at least 50 -1 if not 100 - 1. the first day it came out I honestly thought people were pulling whos who out of wunderfizz and that's how they were able to get more then 4 downs on solo.

I finally managed to get quick revive from wunderfizz in two diff games

1st game I bought jug speed electric cherry and flopper right off the bat, my thinking being if I grabbed the two perks I get the most from wunder ie electric and flopper then that would increase my chances for quick revive and it worked as soon as I got my 5th perk slot I spammed the wunder and got quick.

2 game I bought only jug and hit the wunderfizz and got quick revive the first time damn.

any way I think the second game was a fluke I think the best strategy is to obtain the perks you get most frequently from wunderfizz first thus leaving you a better chance to grab quick hope this helps some of you get those high round leaderboards

As for the details the person that I saw did this had 4 extra slots. i.e. he found 4 golden grave/dig locations out of possible 5 during zombie blood mode.

First time after the QR machine was gone, he earned Quick revive from wunderfizz in 2nd try. He only bought 2 perks before that and kept spinning the machine for perks. Next time he went down he bought all 4 perks then took 2 random perks and he got quick revive after more than 10 attempts.