Documemting the Zombies World Records (Version 2.0)

Before I begin, yes I saw Super's original thread regarding this topic.

Okay, the purpose of this post is to not only document the update black ops and WaW solo zombie records, but to also document the bo2 records, but I may add co-op in the near future. (I am doing this from a mobile phone, so I cannot get video links.) To anyone: If you can find anymore records, tell me through this thread so I can try to update it.

Okay, let's begin!

CoD: WaW

Nacht der Untoten

501 rounds

AwkwardlySneaky

Verruckt

129 rounds

Pishizor

Shi no Numa

2473 ( I think)

Trockknocker

Der Riese

Round 72

Someone on PC (not sure who)

Kino Der Toten

209 Rounds

MagicGlobox1

Five

175 rounds

KINGJAQ OFFSUIT

Ascension

186 Rounds

I8A911T (side note: that is just some nasty framelag he had.)

Call of the Dead

Round 77

TheeFrenzy

Shangri-La

145 rounds

Draculantern

Moon

167 rounds

TheeFrenzy

Nacht Der Untoten

101 rounds

ilsteveil

Verruckt

133 rounds

Ja1mientor

Shi no Numa

173 rounds

Am1tyAffliction

Continued in next post

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Der Riese (BO1)

209 Rounds

KINGJAQ OFFSUIT

Black Ops 2

TranZit

142 Rounds

KINGJAQ OFFSUIT

Town

91 Rounds

Figsew

Farm

85 Rounds

Figsew

Bus Depot

60 rounds

AzP DiMs

Nuketown Zombies

83 Rounds

Hoardkillrepeat

Die Rise

Pre-patch

122 Rounds

kingjaq and Steve

Post-patch

103 Rounds

Jam118591931/spacemarine

Mob of the Dead

213 Rounds

SufferedFlyer

Buried

152 Rounds

In2itscott840

Origins

105 Rounds

SufferedFlyer

And..... that should be it. Mods, if I can do anything to improve this thread's quality, please suggest anything.

• 2 weeks later...

The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of Bluetooth Jammer as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of Bluetooth Jammer as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

....This? :lol:

• Administrators

:shock: I feel I could beat NTZ record...may go for that one. The rest of them are insane, 501 on Nacht wtf how?!?! And 60 on bus depot survival is ridiculous :lol:

Waw version 24 zombies per round, group them up in spawn, kill them in the help room with the flamethrower. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Thanks Lemonade! I'll be sure to note that. Actually there havent been much bo1 records lately.

And Tattoo, do you really want to recycle rgm2 over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again? Ask HKR how many ray guns it took him to finish 82. The likely number would be.. 2 for every hoard, and with 24 on 82, thats 48 ray guns! If you still wanna try it go right ahead! Just try to post a thread here so we can see your progress.