Easter Egg Broken?...

S3R05T

Hey :)

On the recent couple of games when attempting the Easter Egg it constantly seems to break on this particular step or I'm doing the step wrong but I doubt it as it works with 3 players. Once you get to the step where you have to place the staffs into the robots the stands simply won't disappear after putting them all in. This makes it impossible to progress onto the next step as you can't reach the button behind the stand.

It only seems to do this in solo and with 2 players it works fine with 3 or 4, it's became a huge inconvenience when trying to help my friend get it as I already have it myself. Thanks in advance :D

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question: did you remember to place the Fire Staff in the pedestal in the excavation site? That's the only thing I could think of that would cause that problem. You have to put the three staffs into the giants, and then the Fire Staff into the pedestal in the site.

Yeah all of the staffs where in their corresponding locations, I'll attempt it again later to see if I can salvage any gameplay footage with it, the most irritating part is this happens every time without fail :(

I'm having the same issue. It's happened to me twice already. The staffs don't disappear when they're all put down (though you can pick up the invisible staves from their pedestals in the excavation site), so you can't activate the button for Rain Fire.

Edit: I'm in a Solo game doing this. I went and PaP'd an STG while the staffs were glitched and when I went back to the excavation site, they were back to normal, about 3 minutes after I saw them glitched.