Character Stories. Will we be creating them?

F-artmuncher

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is the second ad, after Tank's last week. I bet they will do all four.

I'm wondering if this is a lead up to something, since it seems kinda after the fact now that the map is out.

A 5th bonus zombies only DLC? Normally I wouldn't say that but these character ads make me think something else is up their sleeve.

Doesn't matter, the origins storyline is a game made up by Samantha... Nothing in it's entire timeline is canon to the storyline Fallowed by nact. Verrućt, shi no Numa, der reise, kino, five, Assension, call of the dead, shangri la, moon, nuketown, tranzit, die rise, mob of the dead, or buried... It is seperate entirely...

Where is your evidence for this?

All the same characters are there - all the different items from years of Zombies are in Sam's room, their toy chest is a box with a question mark in "Zombiesland" (i.e Sam's head), Zombies are controlled by an all-powerful, disembodied girl's voice called "Samantha" - in the "real" world, Samantha controls the zombies (and her best friend, a boy called Eddie, controls the heroes - who are led by a guy called "Edward"...it's clear that the two are very closely linked - just no one knows how really, yet!

Honestly if i could take anything from this...and this is more so my wishes than anything...I would think that maybe considering its asking for recruitments other than the hero's we know to be on the map, I feel as though maybe it's saying that "we" specifically must help fight the zombie hoard, i.e. not a character they make...

In other words perhaps in the future of zombie games we will be able to create our own character using a more fleshed out version of the character creation mode that cod ghosts is implementing...Which to me would be sincerely EPIC...

The pictures reference the war propaganda featured in the US during WWI. It was extremely common to find ads and posters provoking people to join the war effort, most notably exploiting the horrific crimes the Germans committed in Belgium.

...Well what do ya' know, my 8th grade history class actually turned out to be USEFUL! :lol:

Here's an example: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... elgium.jpg